Kidnapped

Black Hat's Pov

We were having an auction I was showing some clients around the lab with Flug, there was 6 or 7 other villains here and one of which has been eyeing Flug up for the past 30 minutes... I don't know what she's thinking but I don't like it or her!

I started to explain the final product, everyone, listening with eager ears except her. I watched her leave the group and walk up to Flug as he was about to go to our room. He hadn't slept at all while I had been out of town, in my homeland, so he was heading to bed. But to his displeasure, she had stopped him half way across the lab. 

I had a bad feeling about this strange women but it would seem she was only talking to him...that was until he began to walk backwards slowly and glancing towards me. She followed him with every step. I was watching so intensely that I had stopped mid sentence which caused my audience to turn and see what had caught my attention.

Suddenly she grabbed Flug and threw a smoke bomb to the ground causing me lose track of her. As soon as the bomb hit the ground I jumped into action sprinting to the area trying to get there before they disappeared from my sight... but I was too late. 

She.Had.Stolen.My.MATE!

to be continued muhahahaha!!! (writing this hurt my heart)