Kidnapped P2

Black Hat's pov

I'M GONNA STAB A BITCH!

When I get my claws on that little cow i'm gonna do things to her would make even my nightmares seem like walk in the park. I'll probably begin skinning her with a single claw until shes nothing but bone, then reverse it and repeat for awhile. Then snap and crush each and single bone one by one... haha this is just the nice part. 

She.Won't.Survive.

The others villains in the room all looked at me in fear due to acid and venom  dripping from both my mouth and hands. My palms stung and my head was killing. One of the underlings spoke up. 

"Sir are you okay?"

"Hahaha...I'm fine...but she wont' be when I find her." my voice was more demonic than ever before startling not just my fellow villains but myself. I knew I loved Flug but i never thought I'd be startled by my own actions. 

"What was she thinking.... Everyone knows not to steal from a demon... especially from you Black Hat. But my question is; what does that little human mean to you my friend?" Lucky for the other demon, I knew him personally because if i didn't i would have torn his throat out for asking such a thing.(The guy speaking knows BH and they're 'friends' sorry if that was confusing)

"He's my mate..." my answer was cold and bitter but no long dark and cruel. 

"Well then I'll be sending a message to the Reaper that you'll be leaving him a gift. oh and her location isn't far from here, good luck Hatty"

Like I need luck.