Black Hat's Secret Art

Flug's Pov

I was sketching plans for a new invention when Dementia Came running into the lab with a book of some kind in her hands. She was grinning like a Cheshire Cat and waving the book in my face. I flinched back a bit before giving her a confused glare. I finally looked back at the book, after her pointing at it vigorously, and I noticed a top hat was printed on it along with the words 'B.H's ART Book' and 'Keep The Fuck Out'. 

"please tell me you didn't steal, this from his office!" I pleaded while already knowing the answer.

"Then I would be lying. But look it's really cool!" she exclaimed while shoving the book into my chest.

"Plus it has loads of sketches of you in it! There's a few of me and 5.0.5 but mostly you!" The statement shocked me a little. Why would Black Hat draw me?

Giving into my curiosity, I opened the book and looked at the first few pages. Dementia wasn't lying, the first 8 pages were drawings and sketches of me. They were professional drawings, some with colour and others shaded with pencil. I skipped to the end and slammed the book shut after doing so. The final drawing in the book was of me and Black Hat kissing under a tree. 

"What? What's wrong?" She asked concerned and trying to take the sketch book from my hand. 

"Nothing, it's noth-" I was cut off to Black Hat shouting at Dementia.

"DEMENTIA, I'M GONNA GOUDGE YOUR EYES OUT WITH MY BARE HANDS IF YOU DON'T RETURN MY SKETCH BOOK TO ME RIGHT NOW!" Sounded like he's down stairs.

While she was turned around I tore the page out and stuffed it into my pocket. 

"Dementia, give him the book back" I stated before placing the book back in her hands. She gave an upset sigh before taking it back to Black Hat.

The next day I left the page under Black Hat's bedroom door with a note written on it. 

'I like you too Boss, keep me posted on these, please!''