Coming out (Flug)

I was sitting in my office finishing some paperwork so we could sell our latest invention, it told you someones fears and weaknesses, when Flug entered seeming nervous. He was fiddling with a slip of paper as he walked towards me. Ha must be shitting himself well who wouldn't I am a demon after all.

"Sorry s-sir but this i-is for y-you..." he placed the note in his hands on my desk and left as quickly as he had came in.

Curious of the paper I picked it up and unfolded it. The writing was neat and wrote in pencil, it looked like the words been changed more than 3 times.Clearly it wasn't important so I looked it over in a rush, wanting to get back to my work. But i stopped half way through and reread it.

"Dear Black Hat,

I've been thinking of how to do this for the longest time but I can't hide it any longer. In the beginning you terrified me but as time went on and we got to know one another more... I began feeling things... strange things that i had never experienced before and it confused me greatly. Only after you let me visit my parents did i understand what i was feeling... I had asked my mother about it and she clarified to me that it was in fact, Love, well the start of it. I had never thought I'd ever fall for someone but to my dismay I've fallen head over heels for you.... I know you won't feel the same but I just needed you to know and I'm sorry if this causes compilations. 

-F"

It didn't make sense to me... how could a human fall in love with a demon... especially a demon like me! But Flug of all people had to go and do it didn't he! That pathetic thing was wanting a relationship with a creature of hell. It's impossible to love something like me, you'd have to be me for that and even at that it still wouldn't work. 

Maybe i should confront him... but what would i say? 'What The Fuck Is This' or 'Is This Some Kind Of Joke?'.... No that's cringey. I could just shove the paper in his face and demand him to explain it. Yep that's the one.

But what if he asks for a response, I don't know how to react to this. Do I want to be in a relationship with that pathetic nervous, cute wreck of a human being...? 

Oh god. I think I do... For Fucks Sakes Black Hat pull yourself together. Your turning soft...

"Grrr!"

 I sighed and turned the paper over then grabbed a pen, scribbling a huge 'Yes' and 'No' with little boxes underneath. At the bottom I wrote in capitals, 'AGREE AT YOUR OWN RISK, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!'

I placed the note in my pocket and marched down to the lab were Flug sat with his head in hands. I assumed he was contemplating his life choices and how much he's fucked up. But my objective didn't change. 

He hadn't noticed me yet so I tapped my gloved claws on the desk he was sat at. His head shot up immediately and he sprang to his feet. 

"Boss, oh god please tell me you didn't read the no-oh it's in your hand great! Welp do what ever you want with me, fire me, beat me or hell you can even kill me-" I stopped his rant by placing the letter in his pocket and left without saying a word.