Nico

He kissed me. He kissed me. Gods. He kissed me! Does he really like me? Holy Hades, he likes me. Or does he? I spring up, pretending that I just woke up suddenly. I turn to see Solace, blushing, with his hands on his head, almost like he had a migraine and was massaging his head. What a dork.
"Did you just-" I started. He had such an embarrassed look on his face. He liked me back.
"Yeah yeah i-i'm sorry it's just-" he stopped.
"You know normally, if anyone did that to me, I would send a whole army of skeletons on them. But it's you. And you're my doctor and-"
I pulled him towards me. He obliged. We kissed for 5 minutes. We both pulled away gasping for air. Will grabbed his arm, he looked embarrassed. Uh-oh did he actually not like me? Did I make a mistake?
"Hey, um, did you maybe wanna do that again for, um, medical reasons?"
"Come here Sun boy."

We both passed out around 1 am maybe. We woke up at the same time, I took one glance into those sunny eyes and immediately knew he was mine.
"Did you want anything for breakfast" Will asked.
"Uh-no, I'm not really hungry."
Will came back, only a few minutes after he left, with his breakfast. He set down his tray next to my cot and started organizing his bandages. He turns to me and says,
"So is this official?"
Gods what do I say? I want more than anything for it to be official. But I don't want to show weakness by being all soft.
"It's official only if you want it to be official" Yeah that sounds good enough.
"Then I guess it's official, Deathboy."
For once, I wasn't upset by the nickname Deathboy. Solace turned to look at me. He stared at me with those crystal clear blue eyes. I got so lost in his ocean, I didn't notice he was smiling at me, I also didn't notice that I was smiling back. Solace, I don't know what you're doing to me, but I haven't been this happy since Bianca was alive. Her death was all my fault, but I know she wouldn't want me ruining a perfectly good moment by thinking of her.
     We spent the whole day together in the infirmary since I wasn't allowed to go anywhere else. We played Try Not To Laugh, and of course, I won. I don't laugh much if you didn't already guess. But Solace, laughs too much. It's unbelievable. It was almost lunch when Solace suggests something else...
"Hey, Deathboy, I found this game right before the whole Gaea thing and I thought it might be fun or even funny to play."
And then it seemed like time stopped. Will Solace pulled out a tin of trading cards and a box of figures that I knew too well.