Will

Well, I have a fiancé now. Nico di Angelo is my fiancé. He better be freaking out too. I'm still freaking out about where he went. But he's fine, he went with Percy. Right? Right?!

Nico's POV:

Percy lead us to the cannons where we immediately saw the demigod that was supposedly the "rouge". He was leading
the monsters and firing the cannons. The Golden Fleece showing trough his back pack. A hoodie covering his face

"That was short." Annabeth pointed out.

"Hey! You! Can you call off your monsters and put the Fleece back?" Percy yelled up to the demigod.

"Do you know who I am?" He asked, leaping off of his cannon and shooing the monsters away.

"I am Knight Octavian. Here to avenge my brother who I suppose you guys already know. You guys killed him." He took off his hood to reveal a mini Octavian. A wave of guilt washed over me. I had let him die. It's my fault this is happening.

"He killed himself!" I yelled. "I watched it happen."

"You didn't do anything about it, did you? I know my target now." He replied.

I felt like I was about to faint. Guilt came out in the form of tears as Percy grabbed me reassuringly.

"You're not hurting him." He promised.

"Then I'll have to kill you too." He said with a smirk.

"Not if I have anything to do with it!" A mysterious voice called, erupting from an explosion of bronze and flames. The bronze dragon landed gracefully next to us and the figures of a Latino boy and a girl with caramel hair came into view.

"That's right! Leo McShizzle Bad Boy Supreme is back baby! And he's got his lady too!" He leaped off of the dragon and helped the girl down. Percy's eyes widened at the sight of her.

"C-Calypso?!" He yelled.

"Percy?" She questioned, crossing her arms.

"No time for reunion guys, as much as I want to kill Leo right now, we have other problems." Piper pointed out that Mini Octavian had moved and had his position aimed at a blonde boy running across the field. Will?

"Nico!" He ran yelling.

He caught up to me, Percy still guarding us. Will wrapped his warm arms around me and I've never appreciated anything more in my entire life.

"So it's still a yes?" He asked excitedly. Hand visibly gripping the box.

I nodded, speechless. He slipped the ring onto my finger. One side had a sun engraved on it and the other had a skull engraved.

(legit just got all tingly feels. btw i've cried writing this many times so it's okay if you cry)

"Its us, Death Boy." He slipped the ring on my finger and I heard Jason and Percy fangirling, Annabeth and Piper awing, Hazel and Frank crying, and Leo screaming "I SHIPPED IT WHEN I FIRST MET NICO!" and Calypso just looked confused.

"Neeks! You didn't tell us he proposed!" Percy yelled.

"Ok! I've stalled enough now time to kill, doop doop doo." Mini Octavian aimed the cannon towards Will. I realized something that sent horror down my spine.

"I'm the last resort, i'm also the sacrifice of love." I muttered to the 7 and pushed Will out of the way of the cannon ball. The last thing I ever felt was the ball blasting me across camp an-