Jason (betcha didn't see this p.o.v. comin

Hiya, hiya, hiya, hiya. Its an A/N how fun !!!1!!!11!1!! I have like 4 more chapters already written out but I decided to post one every Friday bc why the f*ck not. I also have another story out and since there are so many cringe-worthy demigods go to hogwarts stories out, I tried to make a non cringe one so make sure to go check that out. And if you're a fan of AVPM/AVPS/AVPSY there are plenty of references there, AND IF U R A FAN, (IM TELLING U THIS BC I JUST LOVE BRAGGING ABOUT IT IM SORRY), THE PERSON WHO PLAYS HARRY POTTER (or blaine on glee if u know him from there), DARREN EVERETT CRISS, AKA THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD, AKA MY HUSBAND, HAD A FREE MACYS CONCERT ON MY BDAY AND EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT GET A WRISTBAND FOR THE MEET AND GREET AFTER THE CONCERT, HE STILL SAID HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME AND HE FUCKING CALLED ME SWEETHEART MEANWHILE HE DIDNT CALL ANYONE ELSE SWEETHEART JUST ME AND NOW HE KNOWS MY NAME AND IM SORRY I JUST KEEP TALKING AND TALKING ABT THIS I JUST GET ALL HAPPY EVERY SINGLE TIME SO SORRY GJDFSHVKGHS. Oh and I got an editor for this story ig, her name is Rachel Dare (as I like to call her but her real name is Nicole, she calls me Nico so I call her R.E.D.) and you can find her at pinkynkc on Wattpad, (it wasn't letting me mention whoops). BTW she might put notes in the story and I might too so A/N is from me, and E/N is from her.

Anyways, enjoy this chapter and make sure to comment and vote, please and thank you.

~Angelica :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Nill?? di Solace?? Willico?? Maybe. Gods, I haven't seen two happier people in my entire life. Solangelo! Thats it! And it literally means 'sun angel' in Italian so its actually perfect. (E/N Angelica didn't even know this even though she is Italian) (A/N can we pretend it means sun angel in italian instead of spanish bc angelo sol is sun angel in Italian and its close enough) What was I doing again? Oh yeah, playing Capture the Flag. Pipes and I were hiding in some bushes located behind our flag. Solangelo. It just sounds so cute. I remember the first time I met Nico. He was withering away in a freaking jar. How about remembering the first time I met Will instead. It was after my first quest at Camp Half-Blood. It was very brief but we were in a meeting together. He didn't really talk much but was absently wrapping and unwrapping an Ace bandage around his wrist. (A/N. This was actually in the Lost Hero, like seriously I double-checked, but it never said why, and I wanna make you cry so enjoy my explanation.) Wait. What was he doing? And how come I've never noticed this before?! Oh my gods, he was coming our way.

   "Hey Jason! Piper!" he whispered excitedly, no it couldn't be, he was too happy 24/7, "I was told to be your backup here, so here I am!" he finished with a huge smile plastered on his face. No Jason, stop thinking that, he was probably just bored and happened to have an Ace bandage lying around, right?

5 minutes later and a blue player from the other team started to approach our flag.

"Hey look, theres a blue player, who's gonna get them?" Pipes asked enthusiastically. I could tell she wanted to go after them.

"Um, Pipes, why don't you get him?" I asked.

"Ok!" She whispered, excitement in her voice. She leaped out of the bushes for a surprise attack.

"Hey, um, Will?" I whispered to him, my voice wavered. I had to ask, though, I had to know he was alright.

"Yeah?" he called back, a smile still pasted onto his face.

"Hey, um, remember a year or two ago, after my first quest here and we, um, attended a meeting together?"

Will's expression darkened, shit.

"I know what you're going to say, um, the bandage right?" he finished my thought, fuck, what have I done.

"Yeah, um, thats the one." I confirmed.

"You're wondering if I was covering anything up, right?"

I nodded, speechless, eyes matching Wills, full of sorrow and pain.

"Well, its okay to ask, promise, you didn't do anything wrong, the truth was going to come out sooner or later." He started, "well actually, I was um, covering, um, stitches, that, um, I caused." His voice quavering with pain.I must've had a sympathetic look on my face, since a small grin formed on his face. I still couldn't speak, it was as if my voice was choking on tears that I was struggling to hold back.

"D-Do yo-you wanna talk a-about it?" I asked, sounding like I was being choked.

"I'm sorry, like really really sorry, but i want to talk about it with Nico first, but i swear i would talk about it, i just want Nico to be the first to know. I mean, I guess I could tell him today. I'll at least try."

"You really should, Will. If you want, I can walk with you to his cabin."

"That would be nice."

"Hey bro, I'm here for you, any time." I assured.

"Don't call me bro." He said, chuckling.

Pipes came back, but instead of coming back in the bushes with us, she yelled to us,

"YOU GUYS WE WON YOU CAN COME OUT NOW!!" She yelled, holding the blue flag next to a defeated looking Percy Jackson.

"Percy, next time, actually hide the flag, and have guards on standby." She said to Percy.

"Hey, I tried." Percy pouted.

Turns out, Piper found the flag while chasing Percy, who had come after our flag.

During our victory celebration, Will and I snuck away to the Hades cabin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N DID I MAKE YA CRY? DID I? DID I? DID I? IF I did, sorry not sorry. *runs to Rachels cave even though she told me to go to my own cabin.*)

*)