holy crap

jesus christ this stupid fic means a lot to y'all wow uh

ok so i understand how aggravating a bad ending can be but y'all have to understand this fic is BAD. like BAD BAD. go on archive of our own and read something there i promise it's better. the writing in this book is horrible, the grammars pretty good tbh but the story is so fast, the plot isn't put together at all, did i mention they get married like two days after meeting what the fuck was that?? i'm not gonna write a sequel even though i should but i'm gonna write another chapter right now (i'm using charon from the lightning thief musical BTW) and i'm gonna tell you guys how i would actually finish this story if someone held me at gun point and made me. (don't get any ideas) (also please go onto ao3 you guys don't know how bad wattpad fics truly are until you read stuff there no offense) (also everyone makes fun of wattpad outside of it) (peace out)

The Next Chapter~

Nico woke up in an all too familiar waiting room and clutched his chest. A dull yet excruciating pain echoed through his ribs as he groaned and walked to the boats under DOA Records.

"Nico! Baby, you look like you got hit by a bus!" Charon welcomed Nico onto her boat, "Oh honey, you're dead!"

"I am painfully aware." Nico sat and pouted as he was being escorted to the Underworld.

"For real this time? Do you wanna hear my new song, will that make you feel better, hun?" She put a hand on Nico's back, the touch making him flinch.

"Yeah, for real this time." He contemplated an answer to her second question for a few moments before seeing her eager face. "I'll listen to your song."

She cued the music and sang  The lyrics were along the lines of her usual stuff: you're dead blah, blah, blah; no escaping, yada, yada. Although one specific lyric caught his immediate attention.

Left your lover, sure you did
Death could be its consequence
Wait till you see him now
The accident rose to prominence

Nico waited until the end of the song out of politeness before saying anything, but he was beat to the point.

"That's the song I sang to Eurydice, honey. A little harsh for your situation, yeah, we all know what happened to those two lovebirds but I believe in you! Make the turn out better, choose the latter!" Nico nodded and sat in deep thought.

Will is just as determined and ambitious as Orpheus, but they were demigods damnit! Nico has to make the first move or terrible things are bound to happen. With Apollo missing and Hades being as ruthless as he notably is, he had to play his cards right.

"This is your stop, your majesty. I believe in you." Charon playfully shoved Nico off the boat and before the throne of his father. "Go get em, tiger."

Nico slowly trudged through the screaming sounds coming from around him and through to Hades.

"You're dead?" Hades exclaimed in disbelief. "Did not see that coming. Uh, okay, are you choosing Elysium or rebirth?"

Nico drew a sharp breath, "well..."

"You're going to find the Doors aren't you?" Hades put a hand on his temple. Nico nodded. "I'm not gonna stop you. Good luck, kid."

Nico searched for days, trying to find the new unchained position of the secret path back to the living. The day he finally found them felt like nothing less than a sweet breath of fresh air.

"I'm gonna find you, Will."

~end

so that's my continuation sorry it's short but my heart is truly not in this anymore but n e ways here's how i WOULD continue this.

so nico gets out but he's in the middle of god knows where and he literally has no clue where tf he is. will tries to go to the underworld but is stopped by charon and told by hades that nicos alive and then they find each other using the sea and nature and all of the above so basically fuckin everyone is rooting for these gays thank u goodnight and goodbye go on ao3