Will

Jason Grace, son of Jupiter, wakes up with bedhead. And not your average bedhead. Really really bad bedhead.

"Hey Nico? Can I maybe borrow a hoodie? I'm uh-uh cold. Yeah, I'm cold. This infirmary is cold." Jason nervously announced, face turning stop sign red.

I don't think anyone really believed him, nevertheless, Nico handed over his pitch-black hoodie, revealing a black (surprise surprise) shirt with a huge broken skull in the middle.

"Yay thanks Nico,you know, nice and warm now. Yay." Jason's face turned an ever darker shade of red before he could grab Piper and drag her to Cabin 1. Nico and I giggled. Nico's giggle sounded like a small kitten meowing, but with an Italian accent of course.

"Ok Neeks," he told me that thats what his sister used to call him, and he didn't seem to want to kill me whenever I said that, but instead smiled, "you're off bedrest, but no, and I mean no Underworldy magic. Understood?"

Nico freaking di Angelo, being the rebellious, son of Hades he is, literally summons a zombie from the ground to give me a thumbs up as to say, "I love you, and I love how you care about me, but no promises." Nico looked drained, but he didn't care, and looked annoyed instead of weak.
"Deathboy, I'm serious. No. Magic."
"Fine, okay." Nico retreated. Maybe...

"You're going to shadow travel right now aren't you." I know my boyfriend. Answering my question, the Ghost King steps into my shadow and disappears. Of course. Well Capture the Flag is today and Nico doesn't have a team, and probably doesn't want one. I don't really care to be honest, but it would be nice to have Nico play on my team.

    "Hey Kayla," I whisper to Kayla who was currently bandaging a wounded camper, "can you cover me today and possibly tomorrow?"

"So you and Nico can spend time together?" she says with a smirk. I blush harder than I realized. She must've caught on. "Oh, lovers, I'll cover you"
(Rent reference anyone?? Nope? Just me the Broadway junkie?? Okay.)

   I roll my eyes, and leave the infirmary making way to the Hades cabin. I knock on the huge, medieval door, and hear sluggish, slow footsteps walking towards the door. The door slowly swings open, creaking, and out of the shadows stands Nico (in a new hoodie) with dark circles highlighting his dark brown eyes, which were partially covered by his dark hair. Typical Nico. It hasn't even been an hour since I've seen him,  but, ironically, being with the son of darkness and death put me in a brighter mood.

"Neeks," he smiles, "I was wondering if you were going to play Capture the Flag"

"Um actually, Sunshine, I don't actually like playing, or more generally, like people."

There was a pause, and Nico must've seen my annoyed expression and blurted,

"Well of course you are an exception, Sunshine"

"Better" I approve. "You know what, I think Im going to start calling you Sunshine." I say, confidently, standing upright and poised.

"How come? Its more fitting for you because you're, like, you literally radiate light." He blushes, hard.

"I do? And because you're my  Sunshine." He blushes harder.

I start singing You Are My Sunshine, and start swaying him back and forth while he looks embarrassed, touched, and annoyed all at the same time. Now thats skill.

"So did you want me to stay with you?" I ask, coming back down to reality.

"No no, if you wanna play, go play. I'll be fine, and I actually promise, no magic."

"Alright, now you take care of yourself."

I felt a little guilty leaving him alone, but I didn't own him, he was his own person.