Will

Nicos arms were so comforting. We must've stayed in this position for at least an hour. We cried until we couldn't anymore. Through my darkest times, I now had Nico. My sunshine. Nico was first to break the silence.

"I-I love you Will." he admitted. Like I didn't already know.

"I love you too, Sunshine."

I was the first to get up.

"Neeks, let's go get dinner" He looked at me, starry eyed, red, puffy marks outlining his eyes. I knew I looked the same. He nodded, brushed his hair into his eyes, and put on his hood. Meanwhile, I placed a fake smile on my face and pretended like nothing ever happened. Nico saw right through it.

"Come on, Solace, give me a real smile." says the boy who never smiles. Either way, I'm touched by Nicos concern, and can't help but smile. Nico. Even the name put a smile on my face.

We both sat at the Hades table, Jason came towards us with Nico's hoodie in hand.

"Hey, Nico, sorry i took so long to give this back, but is really comfy. Here" He handed over the black hoodie.

"So, Will, did you tell him?" Jason whispered to me.

"Ya,I told him, but so really don't want to talk about it right now." I whispered back.

"Will, bro, it's okay, I can respect that. Well, see you guys at the fire." Jason walked away.

We went to the fire, did our sacrifices, yada, yada, yada. After the fire, Nico returned to his cabin, and I returned to mine. I put the past behind me, and I hope Nico did too. My little Sunshine doesn't deserve my pain.

In the middle of the night, I snuck to the Hades cabin in fear of being alone tonight. I trudged through the dark, keeping watch for patrol harpies, and made my way to Neeks. I approach the window to see Nico walking towards me, he probably didn't want to be alone either.

"I didn't want to be alone tonight." I admitted, climbing through the window with Nico. He gave me a look as to say, 'same', but instead said,

"fine, but only tonight."

"okay, Deathboy." I knew he was bluffing.

"Actually, I was being a bit too harsh. Come over whenever." Boy can I read sons of Hades.

Neeks and I slept in separate coffins, (whoever built these must've thought kids of Hades were vampires) but pushed them together. Neither of us wanted to be even remotely alone, yet Nico still couldn't admit it. Both of us fell asleep almost immediately, given we were both exhausted. We woke up past noon, glancing into each other's eyes, then at the clock.

~~~~~~~~

SORRY FIR LATE UPDATE BUT MY WIFI HAS NOT BEEN RELIABLE AND IM STILL IN ITALY OK BYE