{Shawn-15}

Emilia and I fell asleep because we were crying so much. We were supposed to spend all day today together since it's a Saturday. But now that Emilia's parents don't want me seeing her, I don't even know how I'll sneak out of the house. When I woke up I saw Emilia still sleeping, she looked like an angel with her bed hair and her mouth wide open. Her breathing was so quiet I could barely hear it, but I could feel her moving on top of me. She was starting to wake up. When she noticed I was still there her eyes widened.
"What's wrong?" I asked worried that something was wrong.
"You, you have to go, if my parents see you, they will definitely never let you see me again" she said having troubling breathing.
"Calm down Emilia, you need to breathe" I said while rubbing her back and breathing with her, in and out.
"How will I get past them without them seeing me?" I asked her hoping she knew what to do.
"They're already awake so you'll have to go through the window" she said controlling her breaths.
"The window! But this is the second floor" I almost yelled it. Emilia shushed me and told me to whisper.
"Trust me, it's not that bad" she whispered "there's a ledge right above my window and you can jump into the trampoline" she said calmly. My eyes went wide.
"You want me to jump!" I whispered to her, not wanting to die.
"It's fine I've done it many times before, now hurry before they come and wake me up" she said.
"But what about our plans for today?" I said and heard footsteps on the stairs.
"Meet me at the park at 3" she said while opening her window, pushing me out of it. The trampoline was pretty big so I jumped hoping it wouldn't break. Luckily, it didn't and I got and snuck through the bushes to my house. That was a close one, I thought to myself as I reached my house.
"Shawn's home!" my sister yelled and gave me a hug "where were you?" She asked sounding worried.
"I just slept over at a friends house Aaliyah, I'm fine" I said and a big smile appeared on her face.
My parents greeted me at the breakfast table and we ate. I remembered that Emilia wanted me to meet her at the park at 3 so when I was done eating I took a shower and got dressed. It was only 2, so I decided to go to my music room till it was time to go.