{Shawn-24}

I woke up and realized I was basically hugging Emilia. My arms were wrapped around her waist and my head was in the crook of her neck. I still don't know who she is, but apparently she's my girlfriend. So i  decided to see if this was real and not just a fantasy, I  started kissing her neck, softly and slowly. I didn't know if she was awake yet so I just kissed along her collarbone. I'm pretty sure I found her sweet spot, right along her inner neck because she reacted. She murmured something that i couldn't hear. When i pulled out from her neck i could see she was smiling, but her eyes were still sad.
"That was nice to wake up to." She said laughing. "Why did you do that?" She said sounding more serious.
"Well you're my girlfriend, right? So I'm trying to remember." I said laughing. I have no idea why i actually did that, i still don't remember Emilia.
"Did you remember?" she asked serious this time.
"No, not yet" i said smiling, but her smiled faded. I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers. "I'm sorry i can't remember" i told her and she just chuckled, i could feel her vibrating.
"It's not your fault, it's mine i shouldn't have taken you to the soundless waterfall" she said with tears in her eyes. I reassured her and said it wasn't her fault, but she just kept blaming herself for what happened.
"Why did you take me there anyways." I asked curious about what we were doing there. She told me about how her parents didn't want her to see me anymore so she took me to the place she likes to think at, not knowing it was a danger zone.
"Why do your parents not want you to see me?" I asked Emilia, but she put her head down.
"I don't know." she quivered out and tears fell down her face. I wrapped my arm around her, now sitting up straight and wiped her tears from her face.
"We'll get through this" I said cupping her cheeks. She just nodded while staring into my eyes.
"But first I have to remember" I said laughing. The nurse then came in and said I was good enough to leave the hospital. Emilia went to my house to keep me company while I recovered. She called her parents and told her she was staying at a friends house for the night. I went to my room and saw my guitar, it reminded of how I could play and sing. At least I could remember that. While I was getting ready to go upstairs, I noticed Emilia was already in my room.
"Oh, hey" I said while sitting next to her on my bed.
"What if I told you a story, that happened but you can't remember any of it ever happening?" She said staring at me.
"I would want to remember" I said inching closer to her. Our eyes meeting, then I looked at her soft lips. She giggled and smashed her lips into mine. I thought I would remember, I had to remember, but all I felt was a spark.