{Shawn-22}

My dad left the room to let me rest, but I just couldn't. I needed to know who that girl was, Emilia. How can she be my "girlfriend" and i can't even remember her. I pressed the call button on the bedside so i nurse would come and get her for me.
"Is something wrong?" the nurse came through the door and checked my vitals.
"Could you ask my parents if i could see Emilia again?" i asked her politely.
"Okay, I will but that girl has been crying ever since she left your room." the nurse said sadly and walked out of the room. The nurse came back about five minutes later.
"Okay, she says she'll see you but she's probably going to cry" she warned me and left the room. Just as she left the room Emilia came in. She didn't run up to me like she did the first time. She kept her distance. Her nose and eyes were red and puffy, probably because she's been crying since i don't remember who she is.
"Do you want to sit next to me?" I said trying to sound comforting and patted the empty side of the bed. All she did was nod and slowly walked over to me. She carefully sat next to me and i adjusted so we were both laying down on the hospital bed. She didn't speak at all, she just sniffled from time to time.
"So you're my girlfriend?" I asked trying to break the silence.
"What?!" she said laughing "I didn't know that!" I was confused by what she said.
"Well my mom said that you're technically my girlfriend but it's not official" i said chuckling.
"That sounds much better" she said smiling, but then her smile faded.
'So you don't remember me?" her voice cracked and i knew she was holding back tears. I didn't know what to say.
"I'm sorry, I don't" I said feeling sad I didn't know who she was "could you help me remember?" I was hoping that made her feel better. It kind of did, a smile appeared on her face.
"Of course, I can!" she said and reached for myhand but I pulled it away. I noticed how she became sad when i did that so I took her hand in mine and intertwined our fingers. My hand felt nice in hers, maybe this is one of the reasons why Emilia is my girlfriend. Ha me, Shawn Mendes has a girlfriend. Unbelievable, I never thought I would get a girlfriend.
"So do you know what happened? Why you're here?" Emilia asked looking up to me.
"Well my parents said I was on a ledge and it broke off or something and I fell into a river." That is what my parents said.
"Do you know who you were with?" she said staring at the wall.
"No, I haven't figured that out yet." I said " do you know who I was with?" hoping she knew the answer.
"You were with me." Her voice stuttered at the end and I knew she couldn't hold back her tears anymore. She sobbed on my shoulder and kept saying she was sorry. I hugged her and rubbed her back, saying it was okay.