{Emilia-20}

My mind is going through so many emotions right now. I'm feeling angry for Shawn making me get off the ledge. I'm feeling angry at myself for not letting him go first. I'm scared, sad, and worried because Shawn risked his life for me. I can't stop sobbing and crying. I think someone noticed I was cry because they came up to me, besides someone must have heard the fall.
"Are you ok miss?" The jogger came up behind me touching my shoulder. All I did was point downwards, I think they got that idea and called 911. I couldn't move all I could do was hope Shawn was okay. The whole fire department came. Trucks, helicopters, ambulances, police cars. I couldn't move, I couldn't talk, I could barely breathe. I saw Shawn's parents first, they ran to me and comforted me. While all I could is say I'm sorry. I decided to stay with his parents until they found Shawn. Three hours later they found him, a helicopter rushed him immediately to the nearest hospital. I went with the Mendes family to see him. When we got there, the doctors said that he had a huge trauma to the head when he fell. They are trying to save his life right now but he is holding on. My heart was racing, I sat in a chair and waited till the doctor came back. He did eventually and said that Shawn was in critical condition but he's stable. Thank goodness if anything happened to Shawn, I don't know what I would do. The doctor also said we can't see him until he's awake so we still had to wait. I was in a much happier mood, knowing that he was okay. About an hour later, the doctor came back and said we could see him. We were basically lost in this hospital since everything looked the same, but we found his room. I decided he should see his family first. They walked in and talked to him, then Aaliyah told me to come in. When I saw him I immediately ran toward his bedside, and held his hand.
"I-I'm so sorry Shawn." I cried into the bed. "I shouldn't have moved first, it was supposed to be you" I said trying to wipe my tears.
"I'm so glad you're okay" I said feeling intertwining our fingers. When I looked up he was just staring at me, his face looked confused.
"Shawn?" I said trying to get his attention, and his eyes focused on mine. He started to pull his hand out of mine and began to speak.
"Sorry but who are you?"