{Shawn-31}

I insisted that Emilia should take my room and I would take the guest. I didn't want her to be alone, so I told her to stay here. I also tried to get her upstairs as fast as possible because my parents were on their way. We got to my room and just laid on my bed. I could feel her hand grasping mine at one point, I intertwined our fingers together and turned my head to look at her. She had her eyes closed as if she was sleeping. I couldn't help but laugh seeing her like that. She still didn't open her eyes, so I closed mine too. I thought about Emilia and how close we've become this week. Through all the things that have happened, and it's a lot. I can't believe all the things that happened, and it was only one week! Emilia is pretty special from what i know. I start to fall asleep until i feel Emilia shaking me to wake up.
"Wake up Shawn.' She said lightly trying not to be too loud. I opened my eyes and saw she was

smiling down at me from her side of the bed.
"I'm awake." I said rolling on my side to go back to sleep.
"You're funny.' She said and for a second it was quiet until she poked my side.
"Ahhh!" I yelled and literally fell off the bed.
"I told you to get up." She said looking down at me from the bed and laughing. I just layed face down on the floor, while she couldn't stop laughing. I got up and checked my phone after a while, it was 3:30 in the morning.
"It's 3:30!! You woke me up in the middle of the night!" I said laying back down. All she did was hide her face in a pillow.
"Sorry, I couldn't sleep." She said sounding sad and lonely. I wrapped my arm around her and held her tight.
"here , are you cold?" I said placing the covers on top of us. She nodded and snuggled in right beside me. I held her as close as I could, her head in the crook of my neck. I fell asleep as soon as i knew she was sleeping, I didn't want her up all night. I cannot wait until I can ask Emilia out on a date, since I haven't properly done that yet. But i just savor this moment, right here, right now, with Emilia.