{Shawn-26}

After Emilia left, i couldn't sleep. I was trying to remember, i feel so stupid that i can't remember her. Think Shawn Think! My overthinking caused me to fall asleep. I was dreaming that i was in an accident, Emilia was there at the bus stop, but she just kept walking right past it. I told the guys i would walk to school and see them later. I ran after her trying to get her attention, but she didn't notice me at all. She just kept walking, then i started to hear a hum of music coming from somewhere. I was trying to get Emilia's attention, but the music became louder. I knew that song, but where was it coming from. I faded away from my dream and woke up. I could still hear the music, so i went to the music room to see who was playing the piano. When i reached the door, i peeked inside and saw Emilia sitting on the piano bench, she was too focused to know i was watching. Just as i saw her a flow a flashbacks washed through me. Emilia played that song the night her parents told her she couldn't see me anymore. I met Emilia six days ago, on the way to school and took her to the music room. Where Lauren walked in on us and made the whole school hate Emilia, except me. I remembered!!! I was so filled with joy, i didn't know what to do. So i just started singing 'Apologize' combining with Emilia playing. She noticed and turned around smiling, but my smile was growing wider and wider by the second.
"You know this song?" She said chuckling "you said you've never heard it before i played it" she said, then she gasped and i could see the tears in her eyes.
"Y-You r-remember me?" She asked basically crying. All i did was smile at her.
"I didn't think you were the type of girl that cried?" I said with a smirk.
"Oh shut up!" She said chuckling and punched my shoulder. I put my hand over the spot she hit and pretended it actually hurt. She playfully rolled her eyes and gave me a big hug, oh how i missed her hugs. I can't believe i didn't remember Emilia, but i guess i forgot the past week. My mood then changed when i remembered.
"What about your parents?" I asked and she let out a sigh of relief.
"They left for a funeral and she they approved of you." she said smiling.
"Really I thought they didn't want me seeing you? What changed?"
"They met your parents" she said chuckling.
"That explains it" I said laughing " my parents think I'm the perfect son, good grades, musically inclined, blah blah blah." I droned on. All Emilia did was hug me, it felt like an eternity, but with Emilia, I would spend a lifetime hugging her. My parents went to work already and Aaliyah left to go to a friends house, so it was only Emilia and I.