Coming Clean Part 1

Sherri-

What does she mean when she says her feelings has gone beyond friendship, does she mean she has feelings for me as I have for her, I wonder. Earth to Sherri, she knocks me out of my thoughts. Oh sorry you were saying? I ask. Well I know things are a little complicated, .......what am I saying it's a lot complicated, she says. Okay, I say. Well anyway I know you're married, she says. Teri that was established when we first met, get to the point..... please, I say. Never mind Sherri, this is ridiculous what am I thinking of,.... I'll talk to you later okay, she says and just leaves me hanging and confused. What am I even thinking am I even considering cheating on my husband and risking my friendship with Teri, what if something should start between us and it doesn't work out, that means I ruined my marriage and my friendship and possibly the best show I've ever had the pleasure of working on, all for what, sex with the sexiest woman I have ever met, not only is she beautiful, sexy as hell and funny that's another way to my heart, what am I afraid of, that maybe she is my rightful soul mate and not Kamar, the father of my children. What am I going to do? The thought of her being with someone else kills me, I can't imagine someone else kissing her, touching her and making love to her, man or woman. I knew something was off when I started having erotic dreams about her and when I wake up and see Kamar laying next to me, I'm disappointed that it's not her.

Teri

Woo slugger what's up, almost running down Peter trying to get my thoughts together about what I'm going to do about Sherri. Sorry, I say. What's going on TPolo, did you talk to Sherri yet about your feelings? He ask. Is that why your so upset, she rejected you, he continues. That's not what happened at all, I say. Then why did you almost run me down, he ask. Look Peter I'm sorry I can't talk right now I have so much to think about, I say. Well your trailer is in the opposite direction your running from why don't you go there? he ask. Because that's where, I stop myself from finishing that sentence. Because that's where Sherri is? he finishes for me. I didn't say that, I say. But that's what you were implying, he says. Oh so now you're able to read minds, I snap. Peter if you don't need me anymore today, is it okay if I just go home? I ask. Sure know problem, he says, what do I tell your wife when she comes looking for you? he ask. Just tell her ...... you don't have to tell her anything, I say and I start walking towards my car. Getting in my car and leaving without explaining to Sherri what is going on, is a cowardly way out, but I need this time alone if I am ever going to figure this thing out.

Sherri-

Walking around the lot looking for Teri for what seems like hours, when I come up on Peter. Hey Mrs. Adams Foster, he says. Hi Peter, you haven't seen Teri have you? I ask. Well she just ask if she could leave early, I told her that wasn't a problem, he says. Oh, I say. Why is there anything I can help you with? he ask. No,I'll just talk to her later, thanks, I say. Walking off, I pull out my phone to text her Hey you what's going on, why did you leave without letting me know?-S. Waiting for her to reply and five minutes pass and still nothing, so I make the only decision that can be made, I decide to pay her a visit, to get to the bottom of this, but first I have to get permission to leave, I get in touch with Bradley via text instead of Peter because Peter would know the reason for my leaving Hi Bradley, if there is no more scenes involving Teri and my character is it okay that I leave early? -S. Sure that shouldn't be a problem, is everything okay?-B. Thanks everything is okay, just need to handle some things.-S. Okay see you first thing in the morning. -B. We'll do -S. That was easy, now to get to the bottom with what's going on with Teri.