Coming Clean Part 2

Teri-

Sitting at her kitchen table wondering what she is going to tell Sherri or not tell Sherri. I can't continue to pretend that I don't have these feelings for her.......I know we have a break in a couple weeks maybe throw myself into a new project or maybe a relationship, try to keep things professional in the mean time. What's that; sounds like someone parking in my driveway, walking to the door peaking out the peep hole in my door I see Sherri walking up the walk way. Okay Teri this is it, you knew at some point she would show up demanding answers regarding my actions earlier. Opening the door before she had a chance to knock, Sherri what are you doing here? I ask.

Sherri-

Is she for real, she just left me hanging, and now she's pretending that nothings ever happened. Well I don't know Ter what was that all about back there? I ask. What do you mean? she says smiling. You were about to tell me something and then you all of sudden changed your mind and ran out, what was that Teri? You said your feelings changed for me, how? I ask. Sherri I think we should take a break? she tells me. A break? A break from what Teri, the friendship or something else? I ask. She pauses for what seems like forever to answer me. I don't know what is going on or what you're afraid of, but all I know is things did start to change for us for the better I thought, I say tears running down my face. She walks over to me and wipes the tears from my cheek with her finger and kissed the tear and then grabs me by the neck and kisses my mouth fiercely and passionately.

Teri-

I can't stand to see Sherri cry and that first tear makes my decision for me, I don't know what came over me, but I just couldn't resist her much longer and I kissed her and didn't want it to end, licking her bottom lip with my tongue asking for permission for entrance and she obliged and the feel of her tongue and the taste I could go on forever. Before I knew it she release me. Teri I want an explanation,she says. I love you Sherri, I said with tears running down my face. I love you too Teri, she says. No you don't understand Sherri, I love you, as in I am in love with you, I say. I know what you meant dummy, I am in love with you too, she says. Really? I ask. Yes really, she answers. I have loved you from the very moment I met you, that smile, those beautiful hazel eyes, the way you like to tell jokes to cover your shyness. What do you mean shy, Ms. Saums, I have never been shy a day in my life, I say. Yeah sure Ms. Polo you keep telling yourself that and then maybe, maybe you'll start to believe that, she says. Teri why didn't you just tell me how you felt instead of run away from me? she ask. Well the fact that you're married and have those little ones I had to consider, I say. Well that still hasn't changed they're still in the picture, she says, but I do love you Teri, she says. I love you too, I say, and we begin to kiss again more passionately than before.