Out Of No Where

Sherri-

As Teri and I had just finished watching An Affair To Remember, we both became speechless with absolutely nothing to say, the both of us just watching the closing credits. I couldn't understand it , I've known Teri for quite a few years, now I'm acting like I just met her. You okay Sher, she ask. Yes and no, I just feel shy all of a sudden, I say. Shy, you? she said. This is me Teri remember, she continues. Yes, but that's not the point, before you were Teri the friend, now you're Teri the woman I love kissing and wouldn't mind.....well you know, I say. Yes I do know, but I wouldn't mind hearing you say it, she said. I just feel like some teenage girl, with her first crush, I said. I know what you mean, I feel the same way you do, she said. Yeah, I ask. Yes, that's why it was so hard for me to admit my feelings, I didn't want it to change anything between us, she says. Well you know what they say friends make the best lovers, I say. Yes I heard that, but we're not just friends we're co stars, she said. That's two things I have never come across in my life, one being friends with someone I was romantically involved with and two never got involved with any of my co stars, just thought it would make it, I don't know difficult, she continues. Difficult, what do you mean? I say. Difficult to say my lines, memorize my lines, you name it, she says. So do you not want to do this, I ask. No no Sherri that's not what I'm saying at all, she says. 

Teri-

I can't let Sherri believe I don't want to be with her because of a couple of hangups I have. You're the one who have the experience of getting involved with co stars, I say. What, what is that suppose to mean Teri, she says angrily. Nothing honey, don't get bent out of shape please, I'm just saying I don't know what it's like to date somebody I work with that's all, I say. Teri it's not like I make it a habit of falling for my co stars, she says. I know honey, and your past is not going to change my mind in the least, you're the first person that I almost tripped over my feet for, when I first laid eyes on you that was it for me, I said. Yeah, she says. Yes, you were the first co star I fell for as well as the first woman, lady you have know idea the impact you have made on my life, I said. I feel the same way Polo, no matter how many co stars I fell for, and it hasn't been that many by the way, I have never ever felt this way about anyone, I swear to you Teri, she said. I believe you baby, I said. Well would you like another glass of wine, I ask. I would if I didn't have the bebes to get home to, but a rain check, she said. Always, I said, Did you need me to call you a uber or are you okay to drive? I ask. No I'm good to drive, she says. Okay, just give me a ring or a text when you make it home will you, I ask. Will do, she says. As we stood at the open door, I guess we were both deciding on whether to kiss good night, that's when she leaned in and kissed me on the lips a kiss I wanted to go on forever. Bye Teri, she said. Bye Sherri, I said. As I stood at my door until I saw her car disappear from view. 

Coming To Termsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें