"Buy Me A Lover"-Teaser

"What you want, baby boy?" Jeon Jungkook purred into Seokjin's ear. He shut his eyes and shivered as the younger wrapped his long fingers around Seokjin's neck.

His sloppy kisses were making it hard to think and the older bit his lip to keep from waking up niece who was sleeping in the next room.

"I'll ask again, baby boy. What do you want?" Junngkook's lips touched the sensitive skin of Seokjin's collarbone.

Seokjin's sweaty body panted and whined with need. He wanted the younger to do dirty things to him and satisfy his sexual urges.

"I want to you fuck me, sir." Seokjin whispered cried. Jungkook grinned and kissed the older's delicate lips.

"With pleasure, baby boy." He pushed the older onto the bed and ground his crotch against the older's pliant body. "Get ready baby boy. It's gonna be a long night."

End of Teaser.

*This story is for mature readers. Please read at your own risk. If this is not for you please refrain from reading.

-Smut
-Death
-Cheating
-Domestic abuse
-Sexual themes, kinks and bdsm.
-Suicide

Please please read at your discretion!!! So sit back and enjoy this new sinful and decadent Jinkook FF treat!!!

Thank you luvs❤️

A quick shout out to my awesome friend _xX_DarkAngel_Xx_ for making my amazing book cover!!❤️❤️❤️