Chapter 16

🔥Yay another new chapter!!  I'm excited for y'all!!🔥
Have fun!!
Ty luvs💜

Kim had thoughts of choking the life out of his ex wife, smothering his son and having sweet boy's- Kim didn't finish the thought but pulled out his gun and his phone

Kim had thoughts of choking the life out of his ex wife, smothering his son and having sweet boy's- Kim didn't finish the thought but pulled out his gun and his phone. He had some calls to make and some people to scare.

First on his list. His son, Namjoon.

_______

Namjoon laid in his best doing his best to breathe. As his kidneys were failing he complained of shortness of breath to his doctors. They ran a battery of tests and concluded that he had the beginning stages of pneumonia and put him on meds to combat the illness. Jimin paid for the treatment to be done in their home well as a private nurse to take care of him.

Namjoon felt useless and helpless. He didn't like being dependent on his boyfriend but Jimin just kissed his cheek and ruffled his hair. "I love you, baby. I'll take care of you no matter what. So don't worry too much. You don't want to work yourself up and need your oxygen."

Namjoon pouted. Jimin tucked his boyfriend into bed and adjusted the blankets high to keep him wam.

Namjoon snatched his boyfriend's hand and pulled the older down to his level. "I hate being sick, Jimmie. It pisses me off. I should be taking care of you. Why bother with me? I'm dying or have you forgotten that?" Jimin pursed his lips and frowned at his boyfriend.

Namjoon regretted saying it but it was there and no one ever talked about it. "Soon my kidney's will fail then the rest of me will go into failure. It won't be much longer Ji-"

Jimin put his hand over Namjoon's mouth to stop him from speaking. The more he talked, the more Jimin was close to breaking.

"Stop, Joon. You're sick. I will take care of you even after you get better. You hear me? No talk of dying. I won't allow it. It's you and me forever, remember?" Jimin held up his left hand to show Joon his ring then he pointed to Namjoon's ring.

Namjoon sniffled. Jimin meant everything to him. The rings they gave one another meant they'd be together for always. Namjoon toyed with the thin silver band. His emotions were all over the place. His doctors weren't giving him any hope. He needed a new kidneys and a transplant was his only option. Even though he was put on a list his other medical problems did not make him a good candidate.

Now his lungs were potentially deteriorating and it frustrated Namjoon. He just wanted to be well so he could take care of his Jimin. His ever loving, always by his side, never faltering dedicated boyfriend.

"Hey, Joonie." Jimin called out to his boyfriend with a snap of his fingers.

Namjoon's attention shot back to his beautiful, loving boyfriend.

"What is it, Jimmie?"

The younger titled Namjoon's chin up to meet his eyes. His beautiful smile, eyes half crescents just for Namjoon.