Chapter 21

***I AM BACK!!!! A NEW CHAPTER IS HERE!!! ENJOY!!!!****

Kim flipped the cigarette he had between his teeth, into the trash

Kim flipped the cigarette he had between his teeth, into the trash.  He felt rather proud of himself.  That red haired hottie was fun.  He thought back how his screams and his beggings only urged him on.

He did kind of regret slamming his head on the floor too many times.  It would be such a shame if that hottie were brain dead.  Though he supposed it would make it easier to go into his hospital room late at night and-

*KNOCK KNOCK*

He put down his drink and walked over to the door. 

"Who is it?"  he growled rather annoyed.

"Delivery for Kim."

The voice on the other side of the door was unfamilar but Kim didn't think anything about it.  He wrenched open the door but if he thought to accept a package he was sadly mistaken.  He received a hard blow to his face and fell backwards onto the floor.  The punches kept coming, a kick to the ribs and then he heard a click.  He looked up, hold his jaw, blood pouring from his broken nose at the barrel of a gun pointed in his face.

The masked man holding the gun spoke with such intent.

"Today is your lucky day, Kim.  Today you die.  Say goodbye, bitch."

The masked gunman thought he had Kim where he wanted him. He thought he'd have him shaking in his boots but instead Kim laughed at him. A loud, boisterious laugh. It unerved the gunman. He wasn't sure what to do. He was told to threaten Kim and scare the ex con but it did the complete opposite.

While the gunman was temporarily stunned into silence Kim lurched forward and knocked the gunman on his ass. He hit his head on the floor and dropped his gun much to Kim's delight. He picked up the gun, cocked the barrel and shot the gunman.

The masked man screamed, the bullet pierced his thigh and blood oozed out steadily. Kim stood up and pointed the gun at the guman's head but dropped the revolver at the bleeding man's feet. Tired of the games.

"Next time why dont you try to aim for the head and shoot, you piece of shit. Hesitating almost got you killed. Now run back to your boss like a hurt puppy and tell him mission failed, asshole."

Kim turned away from the wounded gunman and went back to his cigarette and brandy.

The gunman dragged himself away quietly cursing under is breath at the pain in his leg and his failed attempt to rid the world of Kim.

Kim had seen worse and had dealt with worse. When he first arrived in prison he was skull fucked by his three cell mates. They beat him and raped him till he bleed from every open orfice yet Kim took it.

The second night he bribed an officer to step away from his cell block for five minutes. Kim bribed another inmate on his floor to make him a weapon. That evening after dinner was finished, the guard stepped out for coffee and Kim made his move.