Chapter 3

Seokjin nodded

Seokjin nodded.  "I want you.  I'll sign your contact, anything.  Just please can you fuck me now?" Seokjin's glazed over eyes locked with the intensely darkened black eyes of Jungkook.

"Your wish is my command, beautiful."  Jungkook purred into the ear of Seokjin.

Jungkook stepped back and extended his hand to Seokjin. He eyed him for a moment then placed his hand in Jungkook's larger one.

He smiled and gently pulled Seokjin to a set of stairs that led up to the second floor. Once there they walked briskly towards the end of a long hallway. A large oak door with a decorative iron wrought design on it lay before them.

Seokjin gulped and took a deep breathe. Jungkook watched Seokjin's every emotion, very breathe, every movement. The older looked everywhere but at him. He chuckled. He was so adorable.

Jungkook pulled a set of keys out of his pocket and unlocked the door. He stepped aside to let Seokjin in. If he was expecting a bedroom setting or a place of seduction he was sadly mistaken.

Before them was an office. A large mahogany desk sat in the center of the room. A fireplace sat behind it with a wooden mantle above it. Art decor laid displayed across the mantle.

On each side of the fireplace were huge multi layers shelves that housed many many books of various subjects. In front of the desk and slightly off to the left side was a l-shaped brown leather couch. A recliner of that same color sat across from it. A large tapestry rug decorated the hard wood floors. It too was brown with dark accents. There were no windows. A large portrait of someone Seokjin didn't recognize flanked the ride side wall by a small table decorated with various Knick knacks. The left side wall had a large grandfather clock that quietly ticked by the minutes.

The fireplace filled the room with a pleasant, warm feeling as the flames crackled away. The whole room was cozy and comfortable. It put Jin at ease.

Jungkook motioned for Seokjin to have a seat while he went to the desk to fish out some important looking papers. Seokjin took a seat on the leather couch. His body relaxed and sank into plushy cushions.

He glanced up a few times to see the cutie pie looking around the room, everywhere but at him.  He was nervous and Jungkook found it adorable.

When he found what he was looking for he took the papers and sat down next to Seokjin. Jungkook's leg grazed against Seokjin's making them both quiver at the electric sensation. 

"You felt that too, didn't you beautiful."  Jungkook stated with certainty even though it sounded more like a question.

Seokjin's cheeks turned a shade of pink and he tried to cover them with his hands. Jungkook sat back and eyed him curiously.  His flustered state was very attractive to Jungkook.