Chapter 11

💋Hey my luvs!! Here is Chapter 11!! I'm so nervous and excited for this latest installment!!  Get ready here we go!!💋

Thank you luvs💜

Jungkook's large hands hositing Seokjin up and the older instantly wrapped his legs around the younger's lean waist

Jungkook's large hands hositing Seokjin up and the older instantly wrapped his legs around the younger's lean waist. He held Seokjin's head still so he could plunder his swollen lips with more sucking and biting. It was so much, Seokjin rolled his hips into Jungkook's crotch. The younger growled in response slamming Seokjin hard against the door then lifted him away and took him to sit on the little ceramic sink.

He released Seokjin and dropped to his knees, looking up at Seokjin with wicked eyes and a knowing smug smile. Seokjin's eyes got three times larger and he shook his head. Jungkook ignored it. His hands were already at Seokjin's zipper. Seokjin tried to slap Jungkook's hands away but it didnt work. He nosed the older's crotch and Seokjin cursed.

"Shit!"

"That's right, Beautiful. Lose yourself. Let go and ride my face."

🔞🔞INTENSE SMUT WARNING🔞🔞

Seokjin gripped the sides of the little sink with both his hands, biting back a loud moan. Jungkook snickered. His big hands cupping Seokjin's bulge, squeezing the hardening member. He opened his mouth and sucked Seokjin's bulge hard and tongued it through the thin black jeans.

He soaked the older's crotch with his saliva. Again his hands cupping and playing with Seokjin's swelling dick. The older above Jungkook whined and moaned his hands gripping the sink so tight his knuckles were white. It felt so good, so dirty yet so fucking good. He was getting so hard for Jungkook.

Jungkook meanwhile yanked the older's jeans down and was surprised find him wearing no underwear.

"Fuck, babe. No underwear that's hot. Now be a good boy and ride my face. I wanna suck you off so badly." Jungkook cooed at the older above him. His almond shaped eyes crinkled up into half crescents and his tongue poked out to wet his pink lips.

Seokjin didn't know how to respond and just gave a quick nod of his head while biting his plump lips. His body arched back and ready for this.

"Mmm...let's do this, Beautiful." Without another word Jungkook surged forward and sunk his mouth down onto Seokjin's dick. He swept his tongue down the thick base and sucked hard with his mouth.

Seokjin threw his head back and screamed. "Fuckkkkk!!" He pressed his hips down further on the younger's face and moaned.

Jungkook groaned relaxing his throat to get more of Seokjin's length into his mouth. He was so hot and rock hard now. He let Seokjin set the pace rocking his hips up and down on Jungkook's face.

Jungkook slurped and grazed his teeth gently on the underside of Seokjin's length. He was sensitive there. Seokjin cried out when he felt Jungkook's teeth touch a sweet spot on his dick.