Chapter 5

🔞Ze smut continues🔞

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

🔞Ze smut continues🔞

He pulled Jungkook's hips and locked his legs around his waist making the younger sink deeper into his tight wet heat. Both of them moaned again. The feeling amazing.

"So you want me take you to heaven one more time, Beautiful?"

Seokjin stopped Jungkook's movements, holding the younger by the shoulders.  The look on his face told Jungkook that he really wanted him to find his pleasure.  The soft gaze Seokjin gave Jungkook was making him feel uneasy.

He couldn't move as Seokjin had his legs locked around his waist.  He member was pulsing and aching for release.  It would be so easy for Jungkook to just fuck Seokjin senseless till he was pouring himself into his warm body.  The thought made Jungkook shudder.

"Jungkook it's okay.  You deserve pleasure too."   He twitched and pulsed with need.  It was so tempting to give in. 

Seokjin seemed to be getting impatient so he rocked his hips up causing Jungkook to groan lowly.  The action sent his dick deeper and Jungkook steeled himself.  Rules are rules.

Seokjin pulled his head down and kissed his lips trying his best to entice the younger to let go.  The rocking of the older's hips and his sinful lips teasing him had Jungkook on the edge of breaking. 

The older's lush ass grinding against him,  his cum still oozing from his hole.

Seokjin's innocent hands feeling all over Jungkook's smooth muscle chest.  He pinched the younger's nipples and Jungkook lost it.  He snapped his hips forward shoving his dick deep and hard. Seokjin screamed and yanked at the younger's hair.  It made Jungkook hiss with pleasure pain.

He thrusted harder and faster till Seokjin's sweet whines and cries threw Jungkook over the edge.  He blasted his cum so deep into Seokjin's tight hole.  "Ah, fuck!!" He cried out, tossing his head back and holding his body still as he emptied himself in Seokjin's wet heat. His orgasm left him shook and completely drained.  He collapsed on top of the older crushing his heavy body under Seokjin's.

For a moment Seokjin let the younger try to catch his breathe.  He rubbed soothing circles into Jungkook's lower back.  He sighed deeply letting his head fall over Seokjin's sweaty shoulders.

Seokjin pulled the younger's head back for another heated kiss.  It was addicting.  Their lips danced with one another, neither wanting to stop.

Jungkook lost himself in Seokjin's sweet lips.  He broke the contact first and pulled his body off Seokjin to lie to the side of him. His dick slid out too, cum drizzling out of Seokjin's gaping hole. 

Jungkook laid flat on his back away from Seokjin.  His body still buzzing and mind clearing slowly.  He needed to get up, get dress and leave.  At least for tonight.