Chapter 1

It was 9 p.m. when I saw a notification from Bev. Bev is a guy I been "seeing" for about a year now, but we're really friends with benefits 'cause that's the best way to live, no strings attached and no emotions. Just sex. He told me. To " be ready by 11' I'm coming to get you." With a flirty emoji face.
Anytime he calls I know its for the pussy, which  annoys me at times because I really be wanting to stay to myself. But inevitably, something draws me to him. I mean of course its the sex, how can it not be? But theres something else about Bev. He's got this "it" factor about him. He's 6'3" with a stocky yet strong built and a chocolate, ultra-complexion with a cool, calm, collected personality to match. He looks good, always smells good and feels good too, if ya know what I mean.
I try to keep myself composed around him so he don't get the feeling that I'm all over him,but I don't think its possible for me to live with the thought of me and him just being "sex buddies" long-term. Sooner or later it's either we take each other serious or we move apart from each other. After all it's been a whole year and some change, I'm a grown woman and I want a future with someone not just a sex buddy for my entire life. Settling down isn't something I need right here ,right now but security is a must in my life when I am ready to get my shit together and stop the thottin'.