chapter 5

After work I rushed to get home because i didn't know what to expect from Bev. Seems like the nigga had a date night planned for every night. I couldn't help but question what made him decide now that I was the one for him. Was I the top pick out of all his hoes? Did he get tired of fuck buddies and was ready to just have one girl? Or was he really trying to get his shit together and lock down with a boss like me? (Laughs in my head) but nah I'm just saying we all question why a guy likes us or chooses us even when you bomb as fuck like me.
I been home for about an hour when my phone rang and it was Bev. He was calling to check up on me and ask me how my day was. We was on the phone for about two hours before I noticed it was 11 o'clock. I missed my ratchet shows for him, now that's love. He told me he was going to take me to a hair appointment at a new salon he just brought and they do nails too. He stay spoiling me and I am LOVING it! I feel like I'm living a dream that someone is gonna wake me up out of and imma be real tight.I definitely deserve this, all of it. I'm glad someone noticed that I'm not one of these money loving hoes nor a wastegyal and I'm gonna allow a man who is ready to take me serious to spoil me and Give me all the things I deserve. I gotta say, I'm sprung and I just want to be with him. I don't even need to think about his proposal no more, I know he's he right one for me. I can bring him home and not be embarrassed to have him around my people.