Chapter 4

At 11 a.m. Bev came in with everything I asked for just the way I liked. He made some for himself as well, so we could have breakfast together. Conversation was minimal at first, but not in an awkward way. After we finished our meal Bev said "you know Tifaani, its been a year now and I've given us some thought. I've been thinking that we should consider taking what we have now,a step further." Of course I was shocked and caught offguard because I didn't think he'd propose getting serious so soon. He told me that I can take my time with this decision, He always has my best interest at heart and would never rush me to make any decision. He's just a real gentleman.

All that Bev did for me last night was his way of showcasing what he could do for me if he was my man and that there is plenty more where that came from. I asked what made him consider taking us to the next level and then he said with no hesitation " I'm a grown man Tifaani, I'm looking for my future wife." Damn, how that turned me on. Just hearing a man put that stubborn ass pride aside and say what he wants and that he wants to give you all you deserve. Just like Cardi B said " I just feel so goddamn powerful."

The rest of our morning-after together was casual and we showered together and headed out for our busy day . Bev dropped me at the office where I was an editor for a fashion magazine that hasn't hit big yet. Bev went to his multiple businesses that consisted of greenhouses and Jamaican restaurants. That's what I liked about Bev he worked an honest living and all of his assets came from his real jobs that he put the work in for. He was my ideal man.