Chapter 2

Its 10:58 p.m. and Bev calls me to let me know he's two minutes away. I'm already fully dressed with no makeup but a clear flavored gloss from Victoria Secret and some mascara. I have on a sexy red, skin-tight dress that has a V-cut in the front showing major cleavage. Along with my shiny black Christian Louboutin heels and my black lacey Agent Provocateur lingerie underneath. My black clutch is in my and I'm out the door.
As I step out I see Bev sitting calmly in his crisp, just washed black Benz looking at me as if I look like a real life snack. He couldn't take his eyes off of my glowing skin, my shiny slicked back, wavy hair and of course how my red dress complimented me skin tone. He drove with one hand on the steering wheel while the other gripped lightly on my thigh, giving me goosebumps.

Bev
Tifaani stepped out looking extra sexy. Shawty got on the red bottoms with the skin tight red dress that hugs her booty. She remind me of Beyoncé right now with her blonde curls bouncing as she walks towards my car with a slight smile on her face. She never be wildin out like them other chicks, all over me and shit. Shawty just relaxed and that's what I love about her. She can be a homie and your wifey. I feel like I wanna get serious with her. I see she special and I don't wanna just use her like she a hoe.  She's special and she shows it in the way she talks and walks and maneuver, she a real bossed up chick. Just my type.

As I hopped in the car the cologne he had on lingered to my nose. He was playing that good R&B, Bev likes the 90s R&B they play at these late hours, so it's perfect for what's on tonight's schedule. He one of them sensual seduction type of niggas. You just want him to make love to you all night. His stroke game is amazing, have you talking 'bout you wanna have his babies and shit.
As we hit Farmer Boulevard I see him make a right where he'd usually make a left, so I knew he was leading us into the city. We parked at this fancy ass restaurant where you could look over the skyline while you eat. What made it even more intimate was the dim lighting and candles on the table, it felt exclusive with no one really in there since it was past midnight now and Bev reserved this time for me and him. We spent hours talking about everything he under the moonlight. We finally finished up and was on our way back to his place...