Chapter 3

Its only been 15 minutes since we got in and started peeling off each other's clothes and we're having our best sex yet. The way he's going on, I feel like it's our honeymoon. He had my favorite music playing including Maxwell and he played sensual dancehall, the type you fuck all night to and fall asleep while it's playing on repeat in the background. It set the mood so right and went perfect with how the room was set up with candles lit all around the lights off and his seductive scent that filled the air.

Usually after me and Bev link up I would go right back to my place and proceed with my single, no-strings-attached life. Not tonight, me and him stayed there in bed with his hand lightly placed on my booty and my leg propped on him with my head on his chest. After an hour Bev slowly got up from underneath me and went into the built-in bathroom that had adjustable lighting which he turned dim of course. He ran the water and placed and I heard him drop something into the water, I figured it was a bath bomb. He turned the water off after about 15 minutes and came back into the room. Just as I was about to lift myself up, Bev came over and lifted me up off the bed and carried me to the bathtub. He lowered me down into the nice soothing hot water. A sense of euphoria came into me when i felt the warmth of the water and the sweet scent that the bath bomb gave off. He gave me that time to relax and simmer down. He went into the other bathroom

After  30 minutes The water was on the verge of being too cold for comfort so I dried off with a towel and I wrapped up in a black silk robe, I unplugged the drain and came out of the bathroom finally to see Bev waiting for me in bed. I crawled back to him and sat up with his arm around me. He asked if I enjoyed my bath and handed me a glass of watermelon Punic he had made. It was 1:54 when I checked the watch on his nightstand. I didn't have work tomorrow so I was happy that I was in no rush to be out of his house and out of his arms. I suddenly felt Bev place a kiss on my neck and it sent chills all over my body, I went weak in his big, strong arms he mounted me slowly unraveling the tie on my robe and grabbing me out of it. My back arched as his hands glided across my back. He pulled me on top of him "come sit on this dick," and I slowly lowered on top of him. This feeling came over my whole body as I was lowering myself onto him tryna take it slow cause child I was not tryna get ripped I half OKAY. It was like we were both in sex heaven, I wasn't even paying attention to the burning sensation that was going on in my thighs nor the time that had passed. It was sensual, amazing and just overall euphoric. Bev was here playing with my breasts and making me even more crazy. I was grinding on him as he sucked on my breasts when I heard him say "Yeah baby, I'm about cum." Bev released all the tension in his body and relaxed and let out a huge breath of fresh air like he hasn't ejaculated in his whole 27 years. I fell to the side of him and collapsed on the bed it wasn't long before I fell asleep.