A/N PLEASE READ!!!

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know my thoughts and ideas for the rest of the story. For those of you getting triggered at me for the lack of any sort of actual kissing/going on dates, I promise it will happen....eventually XD. There's a couple more scenes I want to do before it gets to one of the big scenes that I have planned in the future. After that big scene, the two will be chosen and then I will do an ending for each. Because we all love the boys of Naruto so much and it's so hard to pick just two (I mean seriously, even I have trouble deciding XD), I have decided that there will be MULTIPLE endings. Meaning that after the big scene, that's when the story will start branching off. I don't want to give too much away but when I do eventually start with my first pair, don't be disappointed. I have plans to do several pairings so I'm sure your favorite pair will show up eventually. I'm not sure how long it will take to completely finish this fan fiction so thank you to everybody who has stuck it out this long. I have some big ideas for this story in the future and I'm super excited to get them published and out to you fellow readers. So if you're waiting for Asami to finally hook up with someone, bear with me, we'll get there. :)

I'm not sure how I will end the alternate endings for the characters. I want to hear what you guys think. Do you want to see a wedding scene? A scene several years into the future where they have kids (or not) and live 'happily ever after'? Please tell me what you want to see. I would love some feedback. Again, thank you for all the hearts and readers and I hope that you continue enjoying my story.