Erin come home.

"Mommy, me and Kim are going to play outside, okay?" Erin, who is now 8, asked.
"Okay, stay in the yard," Camille warned.
"Okay," Kim and Erin said in unison.
Erin and Kim started playing and then there 3 other friends, Jay, Adam, and Kevin, showed up to play and they all played pirate/detectives. As they were playing they somehow made their way out of the yard and a long LONG way from Erin's house.
"Justin, Erin I'm home!" Hank called out.
"Hi dad," Justin said giving him a hug.
"Hi honey," Camille said giving him a hug and kiss.
"Where's Erin?" Hank asked.
"I'm gonna go call her in, her and her friends went to play outside," Camille said walking to the door.
"She's not out there," Hank said worrying.
"I'll go call her friends, you go drive around," Camille said terrified that something happened to their little girl.
"Yeah, I'll also have Al look, he should still be on his nightly patrol," Hank said scared that Bunny came back and took her.
Camille called all her friends' parents and none of them have seen their kids since they left this morning. Hank drove around and called Al so he's on the lookout too.
"Hey, Hank, I found Erin and all her friends, they're at the Riverwalk." Al said to Hank on the phone.
"Okay, go up to her and her friends and wait. Camille and I will be there in a couple minutes." Hank said running out the door with Camille and Justin.
At the park Hank finally found Erin and her friends. He told Al to take Jay, Adam, and Kim home and he put Erin in the car.
"Erin go up to your room, I'll be there in a second," Hank told Erin who ran upstairs holding back tears.
"Justin go to the living room and watch tv I need to talk to your father," Camille said to Justin coaxing him into the living room.
"Okay, mommy!" Justin said running into the living room.
"Hank, your going to go upstairs talk to Erin and ground her for like 2 weeks. But you aren't going up there screaming at her and making her cry. That's just going to push her away and she'll do it again, except on purpose. This was an accident Hank, you gotta remember that. They were playing a game and wandered out, okay?" Camille said calmly to Hank.
"Okay, Camille, I understand, no yelling," Hank said serious.
"Okay. But if I hear one word that is screamed I am running up there and pulling you out and I'm talking to her, got it?" Camille said not joking around.
"Got it," Hank said reassuring her he won't scream.
*knock knock*
"Hey, Erin," Hank said softly.
"Hi, are you mad?" Erin said wiping back tears.
Hank just stood there a second, looking at the sad 8 year old. He knows she didn't mean to do it, but she did and she had everybody worried sick. But all he saw when he looked at Erin, knees to her chest sitting against the headboard on her bed, was his sweet innocent little baby girl. He couldn't ground her at all. But he also knew he had to, she needed to learn her lesson.
"Hello?!?!" Erin said waving her hand in front of Hank's face.
"Oh. Hi. No, Erin, I'm not mad. Disappointed yes, but not mad," Hank said coming back to reality.
"It was an accident, we just wandered out when we played our game!" Erin explained.
"I know. I know, Erin. But you still need to be punished," Hank said sitting next to Erin on her bed giving her a side hug.
"But it was an accident!!" Erin plead.
"Yeah. But you gotta learn your lesson. Your grounded for 1 week. And you have to stay in this room till dinner and then you have to come back to your room for the rest of the night. You can come out tomorrow morning and you can't go out with your friends and they can't come here for 1 week," Hank explained.
"Fiinnneeee!!!!! What's for dinner?" Erin said changing the subject.
"Spaghetti," Hank answered laughing.
"Yay!! I loveeeeee spahetti!!" Erin said, but can't say spaghetti cause of her lisp.
"Well then, let's go eat!" Hank said picking up Erin.