(S)he's Dreaming

Sanha and Yoseob were the only ones up. It was around 11 at night and they sent Jisoo home. They got carried away with the movies and had a Lord of the Rings marathon. They went through two movies so far until it was almost midnight. Still having more energy left, Sanha asked Yoseob, "What do you want to do now?"

"I thought you'd be tired Sanha. Don't you have work in the morning?" Yoseob asked as he cleaned the living room.

Sanha shook her head and said, "I only have work in the afternoons on the weekends and tomorrow's Saturday. And my job at the book company is usually a stay at home thing. I only go to the company when I'm finished with projects. So," Sanha got up and started helping Yoseob clean. "What do you want to do?"

Yoseob turned to her as they continued cleaning. He thought about got a moment before he blurted out, "How about we just catch up? You know, just talk and relax?"

Sanha shrugged as she threw away all the trash they made. "Sure, I'm going to be in my room. Why don't you come inside and we could cuddle like how we used to when we were children?" Sanha smiled when she saw him nod enthusiastically​. She walked to her room with Yoseob trailing behind her like a lost puppy. She went to the door at the end of the hallway and opened the door. She turned on the lights but dimmed the brightness to a soft glow. She sat on her bed and waited for Yoseob to jump on the other side.

Yoseob walked inside her room and jumped onto the bed, looking around her room as he got comfortable. He pulled her down like old times and made them lay on their backs. "So how was life without me, Sanha?"

Sanha looked at him and hugged his torso. "Two words: sad and depressing. When I was still a child, I hardly had friends because I thought my only friend was you. The kids in my school and neighborhood thought that I was weird because I was from a different country. Then as I got older, life here just got boring. It's not loud like how it was when you were with me. When I moved out of my parent's place, it got even more boring. It was lonely for awhile until I started working at the book company. I met Jisoo at work. He was a secretary while I worked on projects to become a successful author."

"You want to become a writer?" Yoseob asked as he looked down at her. "You have the nerdiest job out of all of us." He laughed as she glared at him playfully.

"Fine, I'm still a nerd at heart. Then what's your job?" Sanha asked as she drew patterns on his stomach.

"My eomma pushed me to become a trainee at a music company when I was younger. Now I'm in a group, making music." Yoseob said, unsure if Sanha would believe him or not.

Sanha was silent for a moment pondering if he was telling her the truth. But then again, Yoseob is her​ best friend, he would never lie to her. "If your in a kpop group, then can I listen to some of your music?" She got her phone out and went on YouTube to search his group up. "What's your group called?"

"Highlight. Our new song is called Please Don't be Sad." Yoseob said as he watched her go on YouTube to watch him and his group.

Sanha played their video and saw how he acted in the music video. He looks so cute~ Sanha thought and voiced her thoughts. She saw Yoseob blush from the corner of her eye as she continued to watch the video. Once the video was done, Sanha looked at Yoseob and said, "You have a nice voice. I might just listen to you guys, but only for you. Anywho," she yawned tiredly and laid her head on his chest. "I'm tired, sleep in here with me tonight. Okay?"

Yoseob sighed as he hugged her waist a little. "Okay." He got a blanket and put it over them. The dim lights were soft and made them both feel sleepy. He heard Sanha's even breathing and kissed her head a couple times. "Goodnight Sanha." He says before he fell asleep.

Yoseob was resting on the couch. Sanha was at work and he had nothing to do and was just laying around in her apartment. He heard the door open and close but he was too tired to look at whoever came inside. He heard shuffling before he felt something settle on his lap. He was about to open his eyes when he felt someone put something over them, a blindfold maybe. Yoseob gasped and tried to take it off his eyes.

Yoseob heard someone shush him and a hand lightly run his chest to soothe him. Only Sanha knows that chest rubs soothe me if I'm panicking, Yoseob thought. "Sanha? Is that you?"

"Yes oppa. It's Sanha," Sanha said into his ear as she put her arms around his neck. She lightly kissed his cheek and started putting kisses going down his neck. Yoseob's breathing quickened with each kiss. He tried to push Sanha of him, but she grabbed his hands and placed them right next to his head. "Don't move." She ordered quietly and continued to kiss every patch of skin on his neck, leaving small bites on its wake.

"What... What are you doing? Why are you doing this?" Yoseob asked, trying to not moan as she sucked on his earlobe. His body jerked under her and he felt Sanha grind on him, making him get harder. "S-stop it! This isn't r-right."

Sanha stopped and went up to his ear before whispering, "If it's not right, then why are you hard? Why do you have a boner and seen to be enjoying yourself?" When Yoseob kept quiet, Sanha tsked and said, "See, you have no answers. So just let me do what I want. And you just enjoy."

She kissed his face until she came to his lips. She sucked​ on his bottom lip and Yoseob moaned. She kissed him for the first time and they both moaned at the feeling of their mouths on the other's. Sanha ran her fingers down his chest, lightly scratching him through his shirt. Yoseob shuddered at the feeling and arched off the couch. Sanha got to the bottom of his shirt and put her hands under it, feeling Yoseob's stomach. She traced the abs there and took his shirt off. She admired his pale skin and kissed his neck. She went to his collarbone and bit it softly. He moaned and his hips grinded upwards. Yoseob heard Sanha moan softly and kept grinding into her.

"Let go of me Sanha," Yoseob panted softly. "I want to touch you." He felt her hands leaves his and he wound his arms around her waist, grabbing her hips as he grinded into her. Sanha's head fell back in pleasure and Yoseob took the opportunity to kiss her neck. He switched places with her and made her last down on the couch. He reached behind his head and took off the blindfold. He looked at Sanha from above her and yanked her shirt away from her body. The shirt ripped and he carelessly tossed it to the ground. He kissed her neck and left love bites around her neck and collarbone. He arched Sanha's back so he can take her bra off and eagerly kissed her boobs. He licked her nipples lightly and heard her moan as she arched her back and pulled his hair a little. He kissed down her stomach and unzipped her skirt.

Sanha flipped them over again and began to kiss down his chest. She unzipped his pants with her teeth and unbuttoned it. She pulled his pants down, along​ with his boxers and watched as his cock sprang out. She stared at his cock in amazement and lightly ran her finger from the base to the tip. She felt Yoseob shudder under her and smirked at the reaction she got from him. She slowly started to pump him, watching as pre-cum gathered at the slit at the tip. When her hand came up, she ran her thumb across the slit and gathered some pre-cum.

Yoseob hissed at the pleasure and pain and thrusted his hips into her hand. "More, give me more!" Yoseob yelled out, getting restless. He gasped as he felt Sanha lightly wrap her lips around the head of his cock, licking the slit and lightly sucking him. She started to go down, putting more of him inside her mouth until she took most of him in. She bobbed her head slowly at first, making him moan at the slowness. "Please Sanha, go faster!" He whined out. He moaned happily when she sped up. He grabbed her hair and thrusted his cock into her mouth a little. Sanha moaned around his cock and the vibrations made him groan and go faster. Right when he was about to cum....

Yoseob woke up. He gasped quietly and sat up a little before falling back on the bed. His eye snapped open and looked around the dark room. That was one intense dream, Yoseob thought as he looked at the wet spot that was on his pants. Did I really cum in my sleep? He looked at the bed she was in. And in Sanha's bed!? With her in it!? Yoseob quickly got out of her bed and started to walk uncomfortably out of her room. The stickiness on his boxers were uncomfortable and Yoseob had to walk weirdly. He went into another room and put his stuff in there so it can be his room. He changed out of his dirty boxers and pants and put news ones on. He feel asleep on his bed and didn't get any dreams of Sanha.