She's Dreaming

A/N: this is Sanha's dream now. This chapter is slightly more sorry than the rest.

Sanha came home​ from work tried and exhausted. All she wanted to do was rest, but she was covered in sweat and grime from all the hard work she did. At the book company, she had to go to multiple meetings to discuss ideas for books. Then she was late for her job at the coffee shop because her car broke down and she had to walk. The coffee shop was even busier that day and her boss made her do a lot of work, alone.

By the time she got home, she slammed her door and started to carelessly take her clothes off so she could take a shower. She didn't notice that her best friend Yoseob was on the couch. He watched as she walked down the hallway, taking off all her clothes until she was fully naked. She walked into the bathroom, but didn't notice that she forgot to lock the door. She got into the shower and made the water hot enough to where the room instantly fogged up. She sighed happily as the hot water hit her sore back, soothing her aching muscles. She washed the sweat out of her hair and was about to grab some soap when she felt someone would their arms around her naked body.

Sanha tensed up immediately and was about to scream, when she felt a hand on her mouth. She felt a head land on her shoulder and a tongue lick her ear lightly. "Don't worry," She heard a familiar voice say. "It's just me, Yoseob." He took his hand off her mouth and put his arms around her.

"What are you doing in here? Can't you see I'm trying to shower?" Sanha asked, trying to take his hands off her body. Yoseob's arms tightened around her and she felt something hard press against her butt. She blushed as she tried even harder to get away from Yoseob. "This is wrong. Your my best friend, we shouldn't be doing this. Your looked my brother."

"But I want to help you relax Sanha. I'm your best friend, like you just said. And best friends help each other right?" He felt her nod a little. "Then let me help you relax Sanha," he whispered as he rubbed her stomach, making her moan a little.

Sanha nodded in defeat and let him do what he wants. She felt him turn her around. He held her shoulders and squeezed them lightly and kissed her tenderly, pushing her to the wall a little. The cold tiles soothed her back and she moaned at the feeling. She put her arms around his neck and brought Yoseob closer. She tugged on his hair a little as she felt him lick her bottom lip. She opened her mouth a little and Yoseob's tongue came inside, exploring her mouth and playing with her tongue. He pulled back for air and started to kiss her neck, leaving love bites everywhere.

Sanha moaned when he started to harshly suck on her sweet spot, leaving a nasty purple bruise there. Yoseob put his hand under her thighs and squeezed them. He came up to her lips again and kissed her more aggressively. "Jump." He ordered her while still kissing her. Sanha jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist. He pushed her more against the wall so that she wouldn't fall. Sanha could feel his cock right by her opening and wanted to just yell at him to put it in her already.

"C'mon Yoseob, just fuck me already~" Sanha whined when he still didn't put it inside her yet.

"What's the magic word Sanha?" Yoseob teased as he grinded his cock against her pussy. He groaned at the wetness.

"Please," Sanha whispered into Yoseob's ear. "Fuck me Yoseob oppa." Yoseob didn't wait and slammed his cock into her, not giving her time to adjust. She screamed at the stretch and scratched his back at the feeling of fullness. He started to thrust into her at a fast pace, slamming her back into the wall a couple of times with the force of his thrusts. Sanha moaned loudly at every thrust and threw her head back, her mouth hanging open at the pleasure running through her.

Yoseob was groaning into her ear, turning her on so much. He kissed her neck a couple times as he fucked her into the wall. "Ugh, y-your so tight Sanha." He whispered into her ear as he went faster.