Chance Sutton

Friday Morning, 9:16 am
   (why am I being so exact😂)

Y/N's P.O.V:
     Bzzz Bzzz Bzzz
     I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock buzzing like crazy. I turned onto my side to see my boyfriend Chance Sutton still snoring away. I got up to go take a shower. I started humming to "Say You Won't Let Go" by James Arthur. It eventually turned into me belting out the song. I'm pretty insecure about my singing so the only time I really sing is in the shower.

Chance's P.O.V:
I just woke up. Uhh it's so bright out. I stretched my arms to wake myself up when I heard singing coming from the bathroom. I got off the bed and put my ear against the door to hear who it was. It was Y/N. Damn she has such a pretty voice. Why don't I ever hear it? Then the shower turned off.

Y/N's P.O.V:
I grabbed my towel and put it on as I squeezed the water out of my hair. I walked to the door and opened it only to reveal Chance.
"Ahh! Chance you scared me. Why are you at the door?"
"I was just listening to your beautiful singing." He smirked.
Welp. That's embarrassing.
"I don't sing."
"Yes you do. Then what did I just hear?"
"Nothing."
      "Oh shut up Y/N your a beautiful singer. I don't know why I haven't heard you sing before."
      "I don't like the way I sing."
      "But your so good babe!!"
      "Chance." I complained.
      "Fine. I'll stop. I love you."
      "Love you too Chance. Now leave I need to get dressed."

I'm so proud of myself!! I wrote two imagines in one day!! Go me!! 😂💗
-tayy💓💓