Chance Sutton

Chance's P.O.V:
     Jake, Tony, and I were on the couch when Y/N, Erika, and Tessa came back from Starbucks. Y/N and Tessa ran up to their shared room and Erika went to the office. I really like Y/N. When she first came to the Team 10 house we got really close to each other and I've liked her ever since.

Y/N's P.O.V:
     Tessa and I were talking about boys. Secretly I've been hiding the fact I like Chance. So I decided to tell her.
"So what about your love life Y/N? Anyone special?" She smirked.
"Uhhhh.... yeah.... Chance." I mumbled.
"NO WAY!!! OMG I SHIP IT. YESS!!" Tessa shouted making me laugh. The door creeped open a bit and Chance and Anthony peaked their mouths into the crack.
     "OH Y/N!!!!" They said in silly voices.
     "I'm coming. I'll be back Tess."
     "Okay love you girl." She replied. I turned around and smiled at her and left the room.
     "Now what do you buttheads want?" I chuckled.
"Actually Chance wanted you. I have nothing to do with this." Tony said.
"Then why are you here?" I questioned.
"For moral support. Good luck Chancey my boy." He patted Chance on the back and went downstairs.
"What's going on?" I asked confused.
"Well uh I just wanted to uh say uh-"
"Okay Chance stop stuttering what is it?"
"I like you..." His voice trailed off.
"YESSS!" Tessa screamed behind the door. I opened it and she fell onto the floor cause she probably was listening through the door.
"Imma leave now." She said and slammed the door.
"Well if we are confessing then I like you too Chance." I smiled shyly, my cheeks a bit red.
"Well uh would you like to go out with me sometime Y/N?"
"I would love to." I smiled and went downstairs. Anthony pushed me out of the way and ran towards Chance who was still in the hallway. I could here them both chanting.
"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! That's my boy!!! OHIOO!" I laughed as I was getting a water bottle out of the fridge.
*TIME SKIPPO*

Chance's P.O.V:
     So I asked Y/N to go on a "date" kind of up the block to get some lunch together. I told her to meet me there so it could be.... I don't know.

Y/N's P.O.V:
     I was meeting Chance for lunch together for our first "date" even though he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend. I walk into the restaurant only to see him sitting with another girl. I was ready to cry right there right now. He was flirting with her and it was obvious that he was. He then went back to a separate table so we could sit together. I tried to let go of what just happened so I went on the "date" with him. I felt a little uncomfortable throughout the whole thing but I just had to let it go. We then went back to the house. I went upstairs to my room and saw Tessa waiting for me.
     "How'd it go?!?!" She asked excitedly.
     "Not well." I sighed.
     "Why?" She looked sad now.
     "Well as I was about to walk in I saw him sitting and flirting with another girl but I tried to let it go and I walked in and finished the "date" with him."
     "Aw Y/N. Here if it happens one more time I will confront him about it." Tessa has always been by my side since I first came to the Team 10 house besides Chance.
     "Thanks Tess." I hugged her. I then put on a pair of Nike shorts and one of Jake's sweatshirts. He always gives us merch and it's pretty comfortable not gonna lie. I then went to bed.
*TIME SKIPPO AGAIN*

(still Y/N's P.O.V.)

Chance has asked me to go get lunch with him again. I'm nervous because I'm scared he will do the same thing. Flirt with someone else before I arrived. I shook it off. Chance is a good guy. I don't think he would pull something like that again. Would he? I then took my car up the block at the same place. I looked through the window and what did I see. I saw him flirting with the same girl again. At that point tears were streaming down my face so I just got back into the car and left. I walked into the house and rushed upstairs and slammed the door shut. I jumped into my bed and cried in my pillow. I don't understand. Why would he do this when he says he really likes me? I can't do this anymore. Tessa came into the room.
      "Again?" Tessa said coming over to comfort me.
     "What does it look like?" I said. I didn't mean for it to come out that way but I wasn't in a good mood.
     "I'll take to him as soon as he gets back."
     "No. It's okay Tessa. I'll handle myself."
     "You sure?"
      "I'm sure."
      "I'll be behind you for support okay?"
      "Thank you Tessa. A lot." She smiled. I then heard the front door. He was back. I came out of my room with Tessa and we stood in the middle of the hallway looking down on him.
     "Yoooo Y/N where were you? Why didn't you show up? I was waiting for you." He said.
     "Well I went there and saw you flirting with the same girl from yesterday's date. Don't even lie to me Chance okay? I trusted you that you wouldn't hurt me. Well I shouldn't have." I was annoyed I started to walk down the stairs and onto the couch.
     "Y/N wait-"
     "No Chance. Please just stop."
      "But Y/N-"
      "Stop Chance! How can I trust someone who literally falls in love with every girl he meets? Goodbye Chance. It's over. " I then walked back upstairs and started packing my stuff. I couldn't stay here. Not if he was here. Tessa tried to stop me from packing.
     "I can't do this Tess. Not now. I've rented an apartment until I can get a flight to Y/H/T (Your Hometown)."
     "Okay just know that I'm always here for you. Call me when you can."
     "I will." I hugged her and a tear rolled down my face. I couldn't bear to say goodbye to her but I just had to right now. I trailed down the stairs and out the front door. Why did this have to happen?

hey guys!! This was a really long imagine. Sorry about that but should I make a part 2?? 💖💖💖
-tayyy😸