Emilio Martinez Pt.2

Alex's P.O.V:
    Y/N's been out for a while and we were at the register ready to order.
    "I'll be back guys. I'll get Y/N. I have no clue what's taking her so long". I was starting to get worried. Y/N has always been like a little sister to me. I went through the people in the line behind us and out the door. It was bright outside. I noticed Y/N and Jake's truck gone. What the heck? I remembered where she parked Jake's truck and looked over there just in case only to see a couple drops of blood and her ring Emilio gave her for her birthday. I grabbed the ring and went inside.
     "Tristan, Tessa, Ivan, we gotta go. Like now!" I said.
     "Yooo what's wrong?" Tessa questioned.
     "I can't explain right now but get off the line we have to leave". Then they all followed me outside.
    "What's going on?" Tristan said.
    "Y/N's gone. I have no clue where she is but all I found was a few drops of blood and the ring Emilio gave her for her birthday near the spot she parked Jake's car".
    "Well how are we supposed to go anywhere if we don't have a ride anymore?" Ivan asked. I then called Jake but he didn't answer. I was going to ask him to drive us to where she last was. We have an app that basically tracks everyone that lives in the Team 10 house. I scrolled through the app and saw there was no signal on her phone. Dammit.

Emilio's P.O.V:
    I turned to Chance and Anthony.
    "Y/N and the others have been gone for a while now. Aren't you worried where they are?" They didn't answer me. They were to busy playing GTA. I got up and left the room. I ran downstairs and drove to the breakfast place. I pulled into the parking lot and saw everyone standing outside yelling at each other. I shouted out the window.
     "GUYS STOP! WHAT IS GOING ON AND WHERE IS Y/N?!" Everyone just stared at me not knowing what to say. I was confused.
     "Y/N's gone and we don't know where to find her and we're freaking out and all that's left was her ring that you got her and—" I cut Tessa off.
     "What do you mean Y/N's gone?" My heart dropped as soon as those words came out of my mouth.
     "The last time we saw her was before we went inside and that wasn't to long ago". Tristan stated.
I couldn't bear hearing any of the words coming out of their mouths.
    "Stop pulling this on me. I know you know where she is." My voice was raised to as shout almost now.
     "Bro we have no clue where she is. We are trying to think where she could be—" Alex said.
     "No! Your not trying hard enough." I choked out. A tear slid down my face and with that I left the parking lot. I need her back.

Y/N's P.O.V:
     I woke up to find myself sitting in the passenger seat of Jake's truck with someone dressed in black.
(A BIT OF VIOLENCE AHEAD! It's not bad but like your pushed.)
    "Who the hell are you and what are you doing in my truck!!!?" I screamed. The figure didn't answer and kept driving. I then jumped at the figure and put my hands on the wheel. We fought and fought over the wheel until the figure pushed me back into my seat. I opened the window and hopped out and ran as fast as I could but the truck turned around and stared to follow me. I couldn't run anymore and I gave up. Everything was spinning. I was so dizzy. I could barely get up. I was then picked up and put back into the car and the truck started up again and drove off. Who would do this? Why?

Heyro! Part 3 coming soon :))💖💖
-tayyyy😻