Tristan Tales

Before we start... THIS BOOK REACHED 1K READS!! Thank you guys so much😭💞.

Y/N's P.O.V:
Tessa, Erica, and I wanted to have a girls day because we are always around the boys and never get free time on our own. I woke up and went to the bathroom to do my makeup and hair. As I was doing the wing of my eyeliner someone came behind me and wrapped their arms around my waist. Tristan.
"Good morning beautiful."
"Good morning Tristan."
"What ya doing?" He asked.
"Tessa, Erica, and I are going to go shopping, get our nails done etc. so I'm doing my makeup and hair."
"Can I do your hair?" Tristan questioned. No. No way. The last time he tried to do my hair he ended up burning it off.
"No. Remember what happened last time?"
"But that was only one time. Please!!" He complained with his puppy dog eyes.
"Fine on one condition. DON'T TOUCH AN IRON OF SOME SORT!!"
"Okay babe." He made two French braids that went to the back of my head and I pulled the ends onto my shoulders (I didn't know how to describe it but I'm pretty sure you know what I mean. It's a trend).
"Wow babe!! You actually did an okay job and no hair was damaged."
"Well what can I say." He said which made me chuckle a bit.
"Okay well I gotta go see you later!"
"Bye Y/N. Love you." He pecked me on the forehead before I left the bathroom and headed downstairs. Tessa and Erica saw me coming.
"Who did your hair it looks amazing!!" Tessa exclaimed. Erica nodded her head in agreement. Before I could blurt out who it was I was cut off.
"It was—"
"It was me!! All me! I did that!! All me! Like I said, I did it." Tristan shouted running up and down the hallway. Why am I even dating this doofus.

haii! sorry these imagines are really short. Math finals is tomorrow for my school!!Ahhh I'm so nervous!!😬😬
-tayyy❤️