Emilio Martinez Pt. 2

Y/N's P.O.V:
I woke up to see myself tied in a chair.
"WHAT THE HELL?!" I shouted struggling to get out of the chair.
"You're not going anywhere Y/N." the figure said.
"How do you know my name?" I questioned ready to jump out of this chair.
   "Let's just say I've know you for quite a while". The figure said as they took off their black hoodie. Nathan.
   "Nathan! How did you find me?!" I said in shock.
   "You really don't know what I'm capable of." He laughed evilly.
   "What are you gonna do?" I said with a couple of tears running down my face.
   "Something I've wanted to do for a long time. Hurt the man you love the most." He then walked out and slammed the door.
   "NOOO!" I screamed and started to cry. I tried to jerk free but I couldn't do it. Anything I did was useless. Until I heard a voice saying,
   "Hello? Y/N?? HELLO! What's going on?" It was Tessa!! I must have butt dialed her!! After a while I finally got my hand free and grabbed the phone out of my pocket.
   "Tessa! Thank god!"
   "Y/N what is going on? Why were you crying?"
   "Listen I was kidnapped by an old friend of mine. Nathan. He always liked me and I never had feelings for him and he was hurt by that and now he's going after Emilio. Try and find everyone and tell them what's going on. I'll get out myself just find them please. Protect Emilio. I love him." I then hung up and was able to break free out of the chair and I ran to the door and picked it with a bobby pin I had in my hair and I ran out down the block.

Tessa's P.O.V:
    Oh god. I was freaking out. I grabbed the keys to the Team 10 van and drove to the subway they were at. They were sitting outside on the patio.
    "Guys!! Hop in the van like right now I'll explain later!" I shouted. Everyone came rushing to the van.
   "What's going on and where's Y/N?" Anthony questioned.
   "She was kidnapped by someone named Nathan."

Emilio's P.O.V:
    Nathan. That jerk. I was angry. Furious. I punched the seat in front me.
    "Bro chill why you so mad?" Jake said.
    "Nathan has always liked Y/N and she never liked him. She liked me. We started dating and now he's probably after me." I said. We made it back to the Team 10 house. We all rushed out and we all assembled.
    "Okay Y/N said that she would get out by herself. She's strong so she's probably out right now but where?" Tessa said.
    "She has her phone right?" I asked Tessa.
    "Yeah that's how I found out where she was. Why?" She replied.
    "I have a tracking app on her phone. I'll look right now." I was scrolling to find her on the map.
    "It says she's here... wtf?" Chance said.
    "Heh hem." We heard someone clearing their throat near our front door. I turned to see it was Y/N.
   "Y/N!!!!" Erika and Tessa ran to her and hugged her in excitement. That's when she turned and saw me. She ran up to me and jumped into my arms. I was happy she was back. She started to cry. I put her down and wipe she tears from her face.
    "It's okay baby. Your safe with me now." I whispered to her and I pulled her into my chest and I kissed her forehead.
   "What about Nathan? He's still after you?" She said. Before I could say anything I was interrupted by someone.
   "Yes now what about Nathan?" Someone said. We all turned to see it was him.
   "Why are you here Nathan? Just leave us all alone." I told him.
   "Listen Y/N is mine. She doesn't love you. She only loves you for the fame." He said.
   "No she does not. Your just upset because she never liked you as more than a friend. I love her with everything I have and happy to be with her and I'm so thankful to have her as my girlfriend." I said. I turned to Y/N see her smiling at the ground. I turned back around to see Nathan charging towards me. He punched me and I fell to the ground. My cheek stinging.
   "What is wrong with you Nathan?! Can't you see I'm happy with someone else that's not you? I will never love you." She had slapped Nathan across the face.
   "Leave. Now." She said angrily and pointed to his car. You could see the anger in his eyes. He left and didn't say a word. I got up off the ground and hugged her. She looked up at me and our lips connected. I love her so much. We then all headed inside and watched a movie.
     "Well that was one heck of a day." Y/N said. She then rested her head on lap and she fell asleep. What would I do without her.

Sorry it was really long but THATS THE END!! Hope you enjoyed it @NicoleHawk7 .Up next I have another request and then Anthony Trujillo/Jake Paul?? Pt.4!!!! We'll see who wins Y/N's heart. See ya!☺️
-tayyy💞

Team 10 ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara