A "Pleasent" Silent Hill Welcoming

It was cold, damp, and mist was everywhere.

"What the fuck?!" I say screeching to a stop exactly 5 feet away from the person after seeing it emerge from the mist.

I saw something shaped like a triangle on top of the body, but maybe I was just hallucinating. Something started playing in the back of my head...

*flashback*

Four months ago Chantal, Nikola, and I watched Silent Hill the movie as our choice for our "traditional" Fright Night Friday holiday we invented. Fright Night Friday's are when Nikola, Chantal, and I go over to her house, watch a scary movie taking turns picking the movie every Friday, and have a sleepover after the movie is finished.

"____, what do you want to watch for this Fright Night Friday? It is your turn to pick." Nikola says practically bouncing out of her seat awaiting my choice.

"You can choose from three movies ____. 1) Silent Hill, 2) Halloween, or 3) Zombieland." Chantal said giving me a stern look. The one she gives when she wants someone to make a decision on the spot. We call that look, the "I'm drop dead serious" look.

"Nikola. Chantal. I chose Silent Hill." I say while looking at them with my famous "Grudge Girl" look. Every time I do that, I practically look D-E-A-D.

The movie played and we got so scared, that after the movie was over we couldn't sleep after we got ready for bed.

*end flashback*

"Gahd damn...If Slenderman's now gonna teleport in my face I will die from a heart attack and my from Pyramid Head." You say remembering that Silent Hill's infamous killer is Pyramid Head, and that this guy looks kinda like him.

The figure steps into the range of your car's headlights. You gasp practically losing your breath. It was him... It was really him.

You decide to step out of the car, embracing and accepting your death openly with a wide smile on your face.

He walks up to you slowly. As he gets closer, you see more details. Metal pyramid on his head, shirtless yet blood stains rest on his pants and shoes and splattered all over his chest and ab hard stomach with a large bloody wound on it, his weapon in hand dragging along the damp black pavement, his second weapon--a spear-- was being held with the sharp end facing the dark mist filled sky.