Say Hello to the Aliens

Thank you GermanGirlyZock97 for letting me use your idea for my book. I do not own this chapter's idea.

Continue to post comments in the last previous chapter. Thanks and have a great day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V.

Ally, You, and Pyramid Head go of a walk around Silent Hill. Inhaling the cold damp mist that wets your lips with every step and occasionally sending small drops of water onto your face as if you were running through a Sprinkler System, like you used to do with your Mum, Dad, and Older Sister before your parents died in that house fire. Pyramid Head's abs were soaking wet from the mist and you knew that because when you tripped--over a log in the road--he caught you and pulled you against him for a minute until you finally got your balance back. Ally just sat back, watched, and laughed. A few minutes later when the three if you reached the top of a small mound of rocks that were partly slippery from the mist that was starting to turn into a light drizzling rain, Ally slipped and fell on her ass after sliding down the mound of wet rocks. You and PH stood back and laughed as she tried to clean herself up while regaining stability.

As the three of you were trying to get back home, something strange lands in front of PH's house. Judging by the shape, it looked like a U.F.O. and you were right. You know this because right as you thought about what it was, three green, slimy, tall, thin creatures came out and headed your direction. One held your left arm firmly with his cold, wrinkly skin--if that's what it is called on an extra-terrestrial alien--while another grabbed your right arm firmly with his damp, cold, wrinkly skin and started walking you to their large metallic spaceship and the last one held a ray gun to your sister and Pyramid Head's faces to make sure they didn't try to rescue you until they were all back on the ship. They needed to stay on Earth to conduct research on a specific type of human, the Slacker. The kind of Slacker that is lazy and doesn't like to do work and plays video games all day. They had been spying on you since you moved in with Pyramid Head because you are the kind of Slacker they needed their research on.

Pyramid Head's P.O.V.

As the strange beings took ____ onto their ship, I was thinking of a plan to rescue him/her. As Ally and I walked home, we both discussed what happened, how to save him/her before they start doing tests on him/her, and what kind of tests they could do to ___ if we didn't rescue him/her in time.

We finally got back to the house and I had thought of a plan. Challenge them to a battle over ___. If the aliens win, they get to keep ___ until they are done testing her, but if I win I get to keep her without her/him being tested. After eating a healthy dinner, I grabbed my sword and spear, went straight to the Alien's ship and barged in. I challenged them to a battle--all three--over ___ just like I said I would and they accepted.