Older Sister Ally's Arrival at Silent Hill

Ally waits for you in her shiny dark blue '64 Chevy Impala in the cold, damp, mist filling the crisp sherburt colored sky.

You step into range of her headlights and she screams with joy. You walk over to her, she unlocked the car, and you get in. You have her dive around to show her the sights and then you guide her to where you're staying, with P.H.

When the two of you arrive, Pyramid Head is waiting to meet your sister Ally. They shake hands and say their "hellos" before he goes of to show her to her room.

"We spent hours getting all the blood stains out of your room. I know you freak if you even sleep in the same room as large amounts of blood that is outside the human body." You say smiling, trying to remember when you last saw her. You were both so little when you last say each other.

"I appreciate the generosity ____ my sweet little bro/sis I'll ever have and ever want." Ally says starting to wail loudly. "Ultimate BROFIST Ally?" you say shakily. She doesn't reply. "Calm down. Stop screaming. You're making my ears bleed. If you wanna focus on your day, start unpacking." You say while trying to get your ears to stop bleeding from Ally's screaming. She acts just like our best friend Tobuscus; or as Nikola likes to say, Gaybuscus.

Ally's P.O.V.

Pyramid Head is much friendlier in person than in the movies.

*flashback*

Ally: "Seems to be a disturbance outside. Probably people outraged by the price of a fucking hotdog. The hotdog $Two dollars and Fiddy whada fack!"

Misha: "4 dollars for a burger? Really?"

Ally: "Shutup. Don't worry about the burgers. It's Two-Fiddy for hotdog."

*end flashback*

'Those were the days.' I though to myself while unpacking in the room Pyramid Head and ___ showed my were I would be staying.

Man... my room is blood free. I wonder how blood stained ___'s room is. I'll go ask.

___ shows me his/her room. Wow... So much blood... I started feeling light-headed and the next thing I see is darkness. When I wake up, I'm on my bed with ___ and Pyramid Head hovering over my with worried faces. ___ was pacing until he/she realized I was awake.

"For some reason I was dreaming that ___ was dancing and singing on top of a bus and no one else could get on top no matter how hard they tried or what they used, and even a ladder didn't work."I said looking at Pyramid Head right as ___ walked up.