Two Days After Meeting Pyramid Head

~Author's Note~

Warning: this chapter contains large amounts of random. If you can't handle a lot of random, skip Pyramid Head's P.O.V. and the first paragraph or Your P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pyramid Head's P.O.V.

Everything is wonderful, life with ___ and Ally is amazing. SINGING TIME!!!

"Puncake Puncake Puncake, Noooo God Dayum, God Dayum, WAT DA FOG, WHAT THE FOCK, No God Dayum, Kame Hame Hame Haaa, Yeahhhh Boyeeee, Get the fuck out my face creepy asshole, creepy asshole, Puncake Puncake Puncake, Flows So Smooth Like I got It In Tap, My Name Is Pyramid Head and Welcome To Jackass, Woohooo Whoa Shit, Puncake, Noo God God God Dayum, God Dayum, Motherfuckas stop sendin me messages, watch me bounce about with the puncake, THE FUCK, Puncake, I'm on top of da bus, what you doin down there in on top of the bus, I'm inside the tube, hey get out of my room hehehe I'm Harry Potter, Get out of my room hehe give me a magic wand, look I've got a magic fucking puncake, WE'RE FUCKED CREW THE MAN IS DRUNK AGAIN, THROW STUFF, FUCK YEAH THROW STUFF AT THE WALL..." I was interrupted by ___ who was in his/her room. "Shut up P.H. I'm trying to sleep!" ___ says in a half awake aggravated voice then falls back asleep.

____'s P.O.V.

"Puncake Puncake Puncake, Noooo God Dayum, God Dayum, WAT DA FOG, WHAT THE FOCK, No God Dayum, Kame Hame Hame Haaa, Yeahhhh Boyeeee, Get the fuck out my face creepy asshole, creepy asshole, Puncake Puncake Puncake, Flows So Smooth Like I got It In Tap, My Name Is Pyramid Head and Welcome To Jackass, Woohooo Whoa Shit, Puncake, Noo God God God Dayum, God Dayum, Motherfuckas stop sendin me messages, watch me bounce about with the puncake, THE FUCK, Puncake, I'm on top of da bus, what you doin down there in on top of the bus, I'm inside the tube, hey get out of my room hehehe I'm Harry Potter, Get out of my room hehe give me a magic wand, look I've got a magic fucking puncake, WE'RE FUCKED CREW THE MAN IS DRUNK AGAIN, THROW STUFF, FUCK YEAH THROW STUFF AT THE WALL..." You interrupted him by saying half awake and with an aggravated tone in your voice, "Shut up P.H. I'm trying to sleep!" Then you fell back asleep.

Ally was silent and pale while she sleeps at night, from what you can remember from your childhood with her. When you wake up you see P.H. cooking puncakes (pancakes for those who don't know how I AM WILDCAT says pancake or pancakes, and I will continue to replace pancake or pancakes with I AM WILDCAT's version of saying pancake/pancakes). He greets you with a "good morning" hug and you hug back. Ally wakes up while you and P.H. are having a normal conversation while eating the puncakes. Ally always was a late sleeper.

"Morning ___, Morning Pyramid Head." She says sleepily while rubbing her eyes. "Morning Ally." You and Pyramid Head say at the same time.

Everything in your fucked up was normal for the first time and it felt good, yet it feels as if something bad is gonna happen soon because of this sudden change in events in your life.