Aliens Vs. Pyramid Head

Ternishian (Alien #1)'s P.O.V.

The tiny being challenged the three of us Aliens to a battle over the Test Subject. If we won, we got to keep the Test Subject until we were done testing and then give it back to the tiny being standing in front of us. If the being won, we would have to return the human before starting any tests.

The human that looked like a male challenged me first. I was the tallest and strongest of the three. As we walked over to the battle arena, I was thinking of a way to kill this human, and my colleagues, Ranitinianal and Fererishinalia, were doing the same. I could tell by their brain activity and how hard they were thinking.

Ranitinianal (Alien #2)'s P.O.V.

My colleagues were thinking of a way to kill that human and I was ready cause the second we arrived at the battle arena, I figured out how to kill him. But I wanted to let the strongest one, Ternishian, finish him off. The human had no body emotion of fear, but of rage. Rage against us because we took his friend away for temporary reasons.

Fererishinalia (Alien #3)'s P.O.V.

The human looked so angry by the way his body signals were coming off of him. He looked ready to kill. I would be mad too if a random stranger person someone took my friend away from me. And started doing strange tests on him. Hell, I'd kill to get him back so I understand what this tiny human man is going through.

Pyramid Head's P.O.V.

Well we arrived at the arena and I drew my sword and faced the first one, Thernishian I think his name was. After I bet Thernishian, I fought and beat his comrade Ranitinianal. Then it wa a battle to the death with Ferferishinalian and I killed him but somehow spared the other two.

They have ___ back before they started testing and said they would test some other person and then left. He/she was home and I'm glad he/she is safe again.