The First Day of the New Friendship

You woke up on a hard, cold, metal bed. Remembering what happened last night, you look around for P.H.

You find him cleaning blood off of pretty much everything he owns.

What the fuck was he doing all night? Cleaning blood?

"Mornin' P.H. I don't mind the blood stains, I've seen worse than this. Not just blood on everything; but guts, exploded brains, heads being ripped off of their bodies, third-degree burnt dead bodies, ripped open flesh wounds around the gut area with the person somehow still alive. Trust me, this is fine."

"If you say so ___. I was just trying to make more suitable to live here, but if you insist." He says after he stops cleaning the blood.

'At least isn't not my dead parents that died here last.' you think to yourself.

So 10 minutes later after you've gotten ready for the day of violence that lays ahead, you get a text from your sister Ally. She asked about how you were doing and how mum and dad were. You tell your older sister Ally what happened to your parents and how you've changed since then, and what you witnessed that day.

She immediately she calls you to ask for details. And that's what you give to her. She cries and says she is coming back to America to visit you and move back. You tell her where you are staying currently and she says while crying,"I'm on my way ___. I'll be there as soon as I can." You reply by saying,"Just be carefully on the way back. Ill tell Pyramid Head you're coming and to get another room ready."

She freezes. She was never afraid of P.H. and now she will get to meet him. "I'm on my way. I'll be there at daybreak, or sunrise. I'm actually boarding a plane now, so gotta go. Love you ___." Then she hangs up. You tell P.H. what happened and he prepares for Ally's arrival.

'This is the first day of living and being friends with an infamous executor from Silent Hill, and it went surprisingly well.' You though to yourself smiling, while helping Pyramid Head out with the preparations for your older sister Ally's arrival.