chapter 16 not ready

I walk out of the elevator and before the elevator door closes Zayn stops it by pushing the back with his hands. Seeing Zayn stopping the metal doors with his arms covered in tattoos, popping out as he strains himself to keep them opened. “I’m not leaving until you kiss me” I smile at Zayn and lean into his lips. As soon as I kissed him Zayn grabs me by my waist and lead me inside of the elevator. When my whole body was in the elevator Zayn finally lets go off my waist and whined ”please let me come in your dorm” I shook my head at him and said “I have a roommate” Zayn smiled and said “I’m not shy”. I pushed Zayn against the wall in the elevator and said “goodnight”.  I walk out of the elevator and watch as the doors close separating me and him.

When I got to my dorm I saw my roommate knock out on the bed covering her face. I wanted to pull the covers off of her bed to see who my mystery roommate was. But I decide to just sleep instead since I will see here in the morning. I text Jason apologizing for my absent before I went to sleep. Early in the morning Jason texted me to come over. My roommate was gone before I could even see her face. I grabbed my things and walk over to Jason dorm room. Luckily his dorm building wasn't that far from mine. Jason opened the door and there was roses everywhere. “Surprise! I wanted to do something special for you being your first time”. I was shook that Jason did this all for me planning something romantic for us 'while I was out making out with someone else' my conscious adds. I drop my bag on the floor and kissed Jason trying to make up for last night.

Jason and I made it to his bed, luckily he had a dorm all to himself so no someone could be bursting in the dorm room. Jason slowly took off his shirt while he continued to kiss me. “We are actually going to do this” said Jason as he reached for his drawer to pull 'it' out. I nodded despite that I had second guess about it but I felt like I owned it to Jason.  Jason lend in for a kiss but I didn’t kiss him back. “Are you okay” Jason said to me. “Yeah of course, um can we just kiss little bit more before you know” Jason smiled and said” of course”.

Jason but 'it' back on his night stand and we make out. Out of nowhere the image of Zayn popped in my mind as Jason started to kiss me on my neck. I pulled back from seeing the image of Zayn in the back off my head. “I’m sorry I’m not ready”. Jason said back “no, it is okay I don’t want to rush you whenever you’re ready that’s when we will do it” Jason kiss me on my forehead. I wanted to just lay with Jason but I needed to leave, I needed fresh air. “I’m sorry I have to go” before Jason could say anything I ran out of the dorm. I kept running into I was far away from the building.