Chater 28 food poison

Hayley Prov-

I waited two minutes after Zayn cheated two times in a row and got the chance to walk in first. I text Jason that I would be there soon, I wish that I didn't pick up the phone, I would... we would still be outside kissing on the wall but Zayn did force me to answer, why would he want me to? I walk in the biology room and I saw Zayn smirking at me as he sat on the desk. I smiled back at Zayn and walk out of the building.

I heard footsteps following me but I didn't want to look, I already knew it was Zayn. I turned around and saw Zayn walking on the other side behind me. I stop and said "excuse me, are you following me" Zayn smiled and said "no, this is the way to my next class" I felt so embarrassed and nodded Zayn smiled and we both kept walking. After two blocks I saw Harry and his green eyes smiling at me. I don't know why I am finding everyone so attractive, like Liam, Zayn, and Harry. Harry walks in front of me and I stopped so I won't bump into him. "Hey, have lunch with me I'm starving and I hate eating by myself". I blinked and tilt my head, it was so... direct. "Oh Zayn you can come too" Harry said turning his head towards Zayn. "Nah I meeting Liam today, maybe next time yeah?' I look at Zayn and he nodded so I turn back to Harry nodded at him, after checking my phone seeing that I have enough time to eat and then go see Jason. I waved bye to Zayn and Harry drove us to the same café where Zayn and I made out in the women's bathroom. Everything about this school is starting to remind me of Zayn. Luckily Harry was a good distraction. We both ordered the same thing, burgers with fries. I saw Zayn walking towards us at the corner of my eyes and I took a deep breath. "Hey, what are you guys doing here" Zayn said nervously.

I couldn't help up to think that Zayn came her on intentionally. I smiled at Zayn and said "just eating want to join". Zayn bite his lip and said I have already made plans. Zayn turn around and I saw Kendall. My mouth almost dropped on the floor. "Hey, Hayley you know Zayn right?" Kendall said to me. I nodded "yeah I think seen him before" I said to Kendall and look at Zayn and said "Biology right?" Zayn gave me a small smiled and said "yeah I think the professor moved me next you right"

Zayn grabbed Kendall's hand in front of me and said "well I don't want to interpret your guys lunch" I nodded and held Harry's hand on the table showing Zayn two can play this game. Zayn's nose flared up at the sight and I gave him a small smiled. After they left I continued to talk to Harry and I kept my hand on his, Harry didn't seem to mind. I let go of Harry's hand and told him I have to go to the bathroom before walking out.

I stared at myself and groan in frustration, after I was calm I was washing my hands when Zayn came in. "what are you doing? I yelled at him shook that he was in here. "What are you doing with Harry, holding his hand when your dating that...that prick?" Zayn yelled back at me, I ignored the insult he threw at my boyfriend. "I should ask you what you are doing her with Kendall". "That's something different" he shouted at me. "How is it different?" I shouted back at me. "Because, she's single. I'm single, I can go on dates but you are in a relationship... a happy relationship with Jason".

"It's just lunch Zayn, nothing else" I said calmly realizing that I shouldn't be mad at him. He is single and so is Kendall and I'm not.

"But with Harry! Of all people, my friend"

"And what do you think Kendall is, she is my friend too"

"But..." Zayn quickly paused himself. I look at Zayn and said" but what"

"He knows okay! He knows... he knows that I like you. Okay and Kendall doesn't and I'm trying to get over you but I can't and you going on lunch with my friends as I try to pretend that the summer I had with you was nothing but a fling... that what I feel for you will just magically disappeared and having you hanging out with my friends, or any other guys kills me because that should be me. Holding your hand on the table, laughing, talking, playing around and paying for you meals not Harry, not Jason, not nobody but me!"

I was speechless at first when I saw Zayn with Kendall. I thought Zayn just did that to hurt me or just to forget of me, but because seeing me with someone else hurt him to much? "I have to go, and Harry is just a friend and I want you to be happy and if Kendall helps you to get over me then I want you to date her." I rushed the words out with one breath as I walk passed him. When I got to my table Harry was already paying the waitress. As Harry and I walk outside he asked me if I was okay. I smiled at him and nodded. I couldn't trust my voice yet.

Halfway to his car, Harry continued "Oh, I only ask because you took so long, I thought you might have gotten food poison".

"Aww you were worry that I might got sick?" I said in a teasing manner

Harry laugh and said "no I was worried because we both ordered the same thing".