chapter 18 no one more important than you

I bite my lip and kept the anger inside and gave her a fake smile saying "we’ll have fun". She must have no I was being sarcastic and said “listen I'm sorry I left you to go with Zayn but you know I wouldn't let anyone come between our friendship rights". I smiled and felt guilty for being so jealous. She have me a hug and left. I text Jason while the rest of my friends stayed with me and we catch up. I went back to my dorm and saw Kendall there.

 I gave her a hug and said “you're my dorm roommate”. Kendall hugged me back and said “Hayley I didn't you were living with me. Where were you last night?” I felt a sharp pain in my throat and said “I was with Jason”. I look on Kendall’s bed and saw that she had a black mini skirt and a cute red top. "Is that for tonight" I asked Kendall. She smiled and said "yeah for my date". I look at it again and said "it’s cute". She smile and said "yeah to bad he is just going to rip it right off of me" Kendall laugh and I tried to laugh but it came off as a cough. "Hey can I borrow your black heels for tonight." I nodded and reach for my shoe bag as I stare at the shoes in my bag the jealously came back to me and I told her that I must have left them at home.

"Ugh that's okay I would just wear mine". I smiled and said okay, I felt guilty but it was too late give them to her now. Jason finally text me back telling me to meet him for lunch.  I put on my new dress that I brought last week, I was excited to wear since I never had an excuse to wear it, until now. I was glad that I left before Kendall did because I would hate to see Zayn picking her up at my dorm. After I got dress Jason picked me up in his car and we drove to a small sandwich cafe. "Hello I'm Kayla I will be your waitress tonight”. We sat down at the booth and she handed us our menu. Jason and I were talking the whole time.

As soon as I turn my head I saw Zayn staring at me. Zayn nodded his head telling me to come over.  I ignored him and continued to talk to Jason. Zayn was still standing there, he waved his hand telling me to come over again. I wanted to go and yell at him and hear whatever he had to say but on the other hand I was with Jason, literally with Jason and I needed to but him first. I turn away from Zayn continue to talk to Jason. I heard Zayn coughing out loud and when I turn to Zayn again he was walking up to us. Before Zayn got too close to the table I secretly nodded at Zayn telling him I'm coming. Zayn walk back to his pervious stop.  "Hey, I'm going to go to the bathroom." I told Jason so I can meet up with Zayn. I was so angry at Zayn I prepared a whole speech for him. I was going to start of how he was full of crap and how I never wanted to see him again. When I was walking up to Zayn, I saw that he had a straight face on, no emotions, no nothing. Zayn grabbed me by hand with full force.

He dragged us into the women's bathroom and lock the door. "What are you doing here"? I yelled at him. Zayn put his finger on my mouth telling me to be quiet "shh" Zayn said with a small smile. Zayn soft hands made me quiet but I was still going to give him my speech. It took me hours to think of it and I wanted him to know exactly how I feel. I decided to wait until Zayn said what he needed to say since he grabbed me with so much force in the bathroom. Instead of talking Zayn kisses me with so much love, passion and of course tongue.

I instantly forgot my speech that I was going to tell him. Just with one kiss from Zayn made me weak and speechless, not that I wanted to do much talking at this point. Zayn pulled back and said "I been waiting to do that since I saw you here." I giggle and kissed him back. Zayn's lips slowly started to my neck and to my shoulder and back again to my lips. All of a sudden Zayn's phone rings. Zayn at first ignore it and continued to kiss me but it keep on ringing. Zayn pulled back and checked his phone. By the way he look at his screen I knew it was Kendall. "It's her isn't it? Zayn look at me in complete shook. Zayn bite his lip and lock his phone and said "it's no one more important than you".