chapter 19 my mistake

Zayn tried to kiss me but I turn my head ignoring his lips. Zayn grabbed my face and said" what's the matter"

"You, you are, why won't you just go I wouldn't want to make you late".

Zayn laughed and said "that's why you mad because you’re jealous that I have a date with some random girl". "It's not just some random girl it's one of my best friends" I shouted at Zayn.

Zayn lean his arms on the bathroom door blocking me in. "I'm sorry, okay I didn't know she was you're friend I wouldn’t do that to you."

I push Zayn's chest away from me and said "sorry for what asking out my one of my best friends. Oh or are you sorry that you got caught" Zayn eyes filled with anger and he said “neither!!! First of all whoever I date is none of your business and since we are not exclusive why should you care? And aren't you the one who said let's not do any titles, well this is me not doing any titles, how does it look".

Finally after hearing Zayn saying that, the speech came back to me. I push Zayn three times on the chest before I said it making sure that I had remember it all. "Do whatever you want to do, date whoever you want I don't care. You are a grown man you can make your own decision. But don't you kiss me, take me out and then go ask out another girl the next damn day, you jerk". I shouted at Zayn.

"You’re right I am a grown man and if I wanted to have fun with every single girl on the campus I would and I wouldn't think you would even care while you’re playing house with Jace". Zayn shouted back at me just as harsh as mine.

"It's Jason, not Jace".

"I didn't know you care so much"

"And why wouldn't I?"  I spat at him

"Because here you are cheating on him with me". He spoke with an evil grin sastisfied with his answer.

"That was my mistake and trust me it won't happen again and fine go have fun with every single girl on campus here see if I care!"

"Maybe I will, I already had enough fun with you I matter well take you off the list! Huh?

 I slapped Zayn on his cheek and unlock the door and walk out. Tears were rushing down my face and I couldn't stop them. Jason ran up to me seeing me crying. "Are you okay, Hayley you been gone so long!" I wiped my tears and hug Jason and he kissed me on my forehead and let go. As soon as I saw Zayn leaving the bathroom I grabbed Jason and tongue kissed him in front of Zayn. Jason grabbed me by my waist and squeezed it tight. I saw Zayn starting at me in the corner of my eyes. I knew that he was mad. I whispered into Jason’s ear telling him "Can we leave". Jason nodded and grabbed my hand. I squeezed his hand back and headed out. Zayn was blocking the exit and as Jason and I walk out I said “excused me” and shoved him as I walk out with Jason.  I turned around and saw Zayn staring at me as I left.