Chap#4 :"The Johnson Family"

Katrina's POV:

Let's start with the main man of this family "Mr. Daniel Johnson" a very authoritative man, intimidating, powerful, strong, stiff, arrogant, perfectionist these are the words that define "Mr. Billionaire",

always well dressed, everything around him is proper his family, his business, his life even his socks are properly ironed,

sometimes I quite admire Mr. Johnson but I just don't understand his rules and regulations on his sons,

they are like their father completely proper, pure gentlemen, high standard men, dashing like their father but less demanding. They are all quite scared of their dad and none of them dares to ignore his orders, he is like the puppeteer and them his faithful puppets.

Mr. Daniel is a tall man with a height of 6ft 5inches, strong build, he works out two times a day, the man loves his body as well as his sandy brown complexion, he is like a desert, nothing that contains life exists in his deserted heart.

He is bald but believe me he is literally one the most handsome men I have ever met in my life. When you combine Mr. Johnson's and Madonna's beauty genes perfect handsome boys are born.

My aunt Madonna is very beautiful she has dark glossy hair, magnificently soft not to mention, she is the total opposite of him;  sweet, caring, lovely, when a person looks at her they fall for her at that very instant.

They are the perfect example of the phrase "opposites attract..".

The Johnson brothers are well mannered, disciplined and extremely dashing, kind, a little bit cocky, what can I say boys know they look like Greek Gods.

They listen to every command of their beloved father and they know how to play in the business field, they are like "The wolfs of Wallstreet".

Talking about their personalities we will start with the eldest one Sherlock he is paler than all of them like snow white, he sometimes looks like he is Irish or a combination of vampire and snow white, cocky, cool, funny, heartthrob, ladies love him.

Less interested in business more interested in what Cody is up to, both are pretty close, their bonding is as same as mine and Karly's.

Cody is smart, sensitive, a lil bit cocky, kind, romantic and the best thing about him is that he has a heart of gold, dashing the works...

Randy is just amazing, my rats he is funny, he is strong, he is kind, my protector,

He is loved by everyone, a big helper, friend to all, he is literally the nicest in all of us. people easily talk to him about their problems and he knows, I don't know how but he knows how to solve them, he is blessed. I think.

Edgar is composed, he doesn't talk much only talks to Randy, they are close and share many personality traits, he smiles alot and laughs when someone cracks a joke or two, he doesn't get easily angry, a simple happy soul.

All the boys have their daddy's Greek Godliness, Randy and Sherlock have their father's 6ft 5inches height and the rest are above 6 ft.

We were sitting and eating when I saw Avril bullying a boy, yes a boy she is the badass of our family, dark smoky eyes, troublemaker written on her face, extreme in nature, completely wild, I saw her coming towards the table holding a chocolate cupcake and rocking a malicious grin,

I can tell she took that from that poor boy, poor kid he looked terrified and confused.

"Give that to me Taylor or else", she threatened Taylor as she reached the table, who without shifting her gaze from her book passed her the chocolate bar. Avril snatched it and started to devour it in pleasure, like a cave woman,